Scanners (radio)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Do anyone use one of these? The type that you can hear police, ambulance, fire etc. radios. I use to have a base station when i was younger and i loved it. Does anyone still use them? 

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I don't have one, but I know plenty of snoopy small-town gossip people in Valley that thought they needed to know about all the happenings on such things

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I don't have one, but I know plenty of snoopy small-town gossip people in Valley that thought they needed to know about all the happenings on such things
lol ya, i could always pick up our cordless phone with it, and i could hear my sisters conversations with it lol.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
lol ya, i could always pick up our cordless phone with it, and i could hear my sisters conversations with it lol.
Lol....... :twisted:

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Wonder if that make a unit (no million dollar setups) that could scan from 20 khz to say.......way up in the gigahertz.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Gay bashing, yeah I like beating up those fruits.  How's that black eye by the way?  :-D