S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (PC)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I was going to wait to review this game because i am still in the middle of playing it, but i will write a small review anyways. Here is the plot:

You play as the Marked One, a heavily armed scavenger suffering from amnesia and stuck inside the exclusion zone surrounding the nuclear power plant at Chernobyl, Ukraine. Yes, the same nuclear plant that exploded in 1986 and, in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s fiction, again in 1989, creating a radioactive hotspot brimming with mutants, heavily armed rival factions, and all sorts of weird, paranormal activity. Your task: Figure out who you are and what's going on at the core of the zone.

First off the environments are huge, i mean you actually feel like you are out there. If you have ever seen pictures of the Chernobyl disaster, they made it looks and feel perfect. I can't really explain the "feeling" of this game. I guess i fell like i am always on edge playing the game, like you are alone in this horrible place, and something is just around the corner. I love the weather patterns and the sky. The guns are very realistic also. Overall so far it is going good. I will update this post as i go longer.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Been playing this one again. The first time i got confused playing it but now i have the hang. GET OUT OF HERE STALKER <---- my best russian voice.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Finally beat this. The last level was tough, so much radation, and the guys were tough. A great game 10/10

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Old bump but somehow stumbled on someone playing this on Youtube over the weekend. Love the feeling this game gives you.