What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia Threatens Military Action Against US If Washington Strikes Syria

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Why do we keep poking the Bear in the eye with a stick?

The General also said Russia had "reliable information" about militants preparing to falsify a government chemical attack against civilians. In other words, another US-false flag attack, like the one launched in 2013 which nearly caused military conflict between Russia and the US.
Gerasimov predicted that the U.S. would then use this attack to accuse Syrian government troops of using chemical weapons. He added that the U.S. would then plan to launch a missile strike on government districts in Damascus. (Ezekiel 38 & 39) Damascus a ruinous heap. aka nuclear strike?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...action-against-us-if-washington-strikes-syria

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Ya I think I saw the U.N. representative for the U.S. making a comment about this to the U.N. I know it was heating up over there and then died down, but it looks like it may be making a comeback again.

Top Bottom