Work where you are not appreciated.

C Pav

Reaction score
Okay maybe it's just me and the way I interpret things but I find it hard to come into work when it seems my boss just does not like me very much. He seems to be nicer to a few employees here but to me he comes off as a little less then friendly. I am trying hard but I am sorry I can't perform as well as the guy I took over for.

:smt011

I hear you, but sometimes some people are hard to read. Some people have different personalities and may have alot on their mind. But i agree with you sometimes.

See the thing is, I've been in the same situation. You feel like if you do something you'll get a head shake, but if someone else does it they would laugh their asses off. It's a tough situation to be in.

:smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

I've been in this situation a few times.  Where either a direct supervisor, or company policy in general was to abuse, or unerappreciate all employees.  Mr. Manz and Mr. Dave were at one of these places with me.  In Valley my employer was a royal dick, and the company policies sucked.  I was actually one of the ones that at least my supervisor appreciated, but it still sucked watching the way others got treated and putting up with the $h1t that went on as far as company policies and politics.  Hence I quit after finding this job.

Okay maybe it's just me and the way I interpret things but I find it hard to come into work when it seems my boss just does not like me very much. He seems to be nicer to a few employees here but to me he comes off as a little less then friendly. I am trying hard but I am sorry I can't perform as well as the guy I took over for.:smt011
How is this situation going btw?

I think you take things too personally.  I think you think the boss is personally attacking you or "picking on you" when really he isn't.  You have to learn how to let things roll off your back.  Don't let them bug you so much. 

Oh dear lord, Corey is on the rampage again... :smt067

Run for the hills!!!!!!!! :smt091

He is yelling at me for transfering him a call.  :LOL:

Do you split the calls equally between him and Nodsie?

Yes I do, but Corey fixed this lady's computer and she was asking for him.......  lol 

I think he hates me.

Then throws his chair and fans down the stairs...

oh shit........... i think he is reading this now

oh shit........... i think he is reading this now
Crap RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Back