Road Rage!!

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
Here's a thread to post how other drivers piss you off.  I'll start.

Twice in a time of about 15 minutes today, I had two people pull out right fuckin in front of me.  Don't get me wrong, if there's a line of traffic behind me a mile long and you need to get out, by all means jump on that gas pedal and get in where you fit in; but when there's NOBODY behind me and you can't wait 5 seconds for me to get past you and you pull out almost hitting me, then FUCK YOU BUDDY!  You're getting the horn and my finger!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Then you go the people that come to a complete stop then turn their wheel then proceed to turn the corner. YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A COMPLETE STOP TO TURN A CORNER YOUR CAR IS NOT GOING TO FALL OVER!!!  :smt097

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Yes and yes......I have flown a few birds in my time. I also hate the multi taskers. The people who are on their cell phone, drinking a 44 ounce pop, and smoking while turning in a busy intersection. Hey effer, one thing at a time and choose the most important at the moment...DRIVING. Don't get me started on smoking though.

How about the women drivers who drive bigger SUVs then military tanks. They can't see where they are going and then try to parrallel park it to boot.  :smt011

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I think talking on the cell phone without a blue tooth headset or other hands free device should be illegal.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So we are driving in this morning i am going about 72 on cruise control. I see a person coming from a side road they don't even stop just pull out and i have to go from 72 to 10 in a matter of seconds. I road her tail all the way the rest of the way in. Sometime i wish i was a cop in these situations.

C Pav

Members
So we are driving in this morning i am going about 72 on cruise control. I see a person coming from a side road they don't even stop just pull out and i have to go from 72 to 10 in a matter of seconds. I road her tail all the way the rest of the way in. Sometime i wish i was a cop in these situations.
Yes, many jerks and idiots driving out there.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
So you were speeding then?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
No i was on the main road she was pulling out from a side road.

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
This is what I'm talking about!!  And I bet nobody was behind you.  She can't wait 5 seconds for you to get by her...gggrrrrr....makes me angry.  You should of ran her off the road; beat her, raped her, and pissed on her face.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
No i was on the main road she was pulling out from a side road.
So the speed limit is 72?  ;-)  But this one does seriously anger me.  Happens just about every day to me as the one road on my way to work has a speed limit of 55 and it seems most people assume it is 40 or something, because I get pulled out in fornt of, and then they never speed up to 55.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Official speed limit is 65 i usually do about 5 over, today i was running late bumped it up a little. Highway patrol never seem to care though i wave at them all the time.

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
Waited at a stop light twice today trying to turn left because the stupid bitch driving the car in front of me was to busy talking on her cell phone to realize that the fucking green arrow and my car horn blazing at her was giving her the o.k. to fucking turn.

Also saw a bumper sticker that read "Proud to be an American"  ironically it was placed on a Toyota.....I guess he's also proud to buy Japanese products.

C Pav

Members
Yes, I can't stamd people who get to lights and then day dream half the green away. It's like "Have you stopped at a red light before? They only last about 30 seconds." They should know that when they stop and not day dream or whatever they do.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Waited at a stop light twice today trying to turn left because the stupid bitch driving the car in front of me was to busy talking on her cell phone to realize that the fucking green arrow and my car horn blazing at her was giving her the o.k. to fucking turn.

Also saw a bumper sticker that read "Proud to be an American"  ironically it was placed on a Toyota.....I guess he's also proud to buy Japanese products.
ROTFLMAO. These post really make my day. I just wait all day long for Ludes to sign on here.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
I hear this shit about woman being better at "multi-tasking" and it's situations like that that prove what a horse shit theory that is.  It's a glorified way of saying "I'm good at not paying attention to what the fuck I'm doing because I'm a girl....giggle giggle...."  Oh yeah, woman can multi-task,  they can put on their make-up while driving, talk on their cell phones while they back-up without looking......to bad they couldn't do just one task and get it done right before they move on to the next task.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I hear this shit about woman being better at "multi-tasking" and it's situations like that that prove what a horse shit theory that is.  It's a glorified way of saying "I'm good at not paying attention to what the fuck I'm doing because I'm a girl....giggle giggle...."  Oh yeah, woman can multi-task,  they can put on their make-up while driving, talk on their cell phones while they back-up without looking......to bad they couldn't do just one task and get it done right before they move on to the next task.
I remember when Ludes backed straight into the side of the garage in the college days.  Good times.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I remember when Ludes backed straight into the side of the garage in the college days.  Good times.
lol i bet he was pissed.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
No actually I was since it was technically my garage.

lol i bet he was pissed.

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
Saw an old man driving a Semi and talking on a cell phone.  Don't you need two hands to drive a semi???  A little bit of focus maybe???  Old people can't even walk without falling down if they get distracted,  wth man....