Grooming can happen here too.

Davidc

Reaction score
A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”
Over the last decade, the feds have resettled an average of 7,000 Somali refugees per year into the U.S., with Minneapolis-St. Paul receiving the largest number.
MUSLIM 'REFUGEES' THREATEN MINNESOTA COMMUNITY WITH RAPE

Somalia is by far the most dangerous country in the world, and one with a raging child rape epidemic. What women and children suffer in that country is gut-wrenching and makes for hellish reading. Transplanting Somalis en-masse has only perpetuated the rape crisis, and worse, made it average Americans’ problem.Nonetheless, Catholic and Lutheran ministries have padded their pockets with fat wads of taxpayer money by dumping over 10,000 mostly Muslim Somalis in Minnesota over the last ten years, not to mention several other states. In a cruel twist of irony, one such refugee, Mohamed Dirshe, raped two boys at a Kansas Catholic high school, after Catholic charities gave him a home and a job there while entrusting him with their youth.
In the latest incident of America’s immigrant sex crime epidemic

This is what I mean by Grooming:

The question you have to ask yourself is, why are we letting this trash into our country?

I hear they are starting to flood into Fargo now.

Some gentleman called into a local radio station detailing how his friend was chased out of one of the Fargo Wall-marts by the Somalians. They told him to get out and that it was their turf. 

Some gentleman called into a local radio station detailing how his friend was chased out of one of the Fargo Wall-marts by the Somalians. They told him to get out and that it was their turf. 
I bet I know which Walmart that was. Made the mistake of going there one time on a Saturday night. It was disturbing.

Actually I hear they are eyeing Missoula for the next refugee location since Montana and Wyoming are the only states that haven't received "their fair share". You better hope Trump gets his way or you guys will be next. They are saying Missoula is a big left wing community, mini Berkeley as it was called.

Actually I hear they are eyeing Missoula for the next refugee location since Montana and Wyoming are the only states that haven't received "their fair share". You better hope Trump gets his way or you guys will be next. They are saying Missoula is a big left wing community, mini Berkeley as it was called.
I could see it. Missoula was always a mini Seattle. Very grundge and hippieish. The town is known for their granola people. But modern granola people. I could see them being open to the idea, but can't see those type of people living there. I know Bozeman wanted to be a sanctuary city. Dam Californians.

I could see it. Missoula was always a mini Seattle. Very grundge and hippieish. The town is known for their granola people. But modern granola people. I could see them being open to the idea, but can't see those type of people living there. I know Bozeman wanted to be a sanctuary city. Dam Californians.
It happens. I never thought they would stick around in this state either since it is so cold in the winter but most do. In fact I would think they would like your climate better once they get there and settled in.

since it is so cold in the winter but most do
See I always thought this would weed them out myself. Then again the people over here are a different breed. They don't take no shit, mountain men. If there is any state where it wouldn't fly it would be Montana and Idaho.

See I always thought this would weed them out myself. Then again the people over here are a different breed. They don't take no shit, mountain men. If there is any state where it wouldn't fly it would be Montana and Idaho.
Sounds like Idaho will be changing as the Californians fill in. And with that comes the liberal ideology.

Have you ever met the gentleman from Mt Rarities nodle? He lives there. Fine gentleman from the New England area. Has nice "rare" products.

Have you ever met the gentleman from Mt Rarities nodle? He lives there. Fine gentleman from the New England area. Has nice "rare" products.
Nope I had to look it up. Missoula gets good concerts though. Pearl Jam all the time, since their bassist is from close to there.

Rumor has it that most of the "Refugees" have left Jamestown. Someone told me that when the one got left in a ditch, "they kinda cleaned out."  Maybe many of them went Fargo?

Rumor has it that most of the "Refugees" have left Jamestown. Someone told me that when the one got left in a ditch, "they kinda cleaned out."  Maybe many of them went Fargo?
And then one got murdered awhile back too.

Yeh that is what I'm referencing. Co-worker said it was a man from another country of the same continent that did the deed.

Back