Nintendo Switch

L was just about to make a ost about this but as usual I am late.

I don't know what to think other than "Nintendo"...

I will have to read more into it but if I can use it as a home console and a handheld to play the exact same games then I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more interested on the technology in that thing? I mean that's awful thin. How is that capable of being so thing yet running graphics and high frame rates like that? I bet it gets hot. Also what about the battery life? I mean on the dock I get it, but with high end graphics what is is going to be a hour tops?

Well reports say battery life of 3 hours max and docking does increase performance.

After sleeping on it and thinking, the name is dumb. Switch? Come on Nintendo. Worse is they don't plan to announce any specs, game or details until next year. Nintendo, quit sucking. Controllers look small and weird. I don't know, some things seem great while others don't.

Ya not for me. Here is what I want. A console, that's right a console. Not a tablet, not something super thin. I was a console that look like a NES or a Gamecube. I want cartridges back too. Not cds, not DLC, cool shaped classic cartridges. You can stuff the new technology in it, but not interested in portability. That is why you sell your DS.

I feel I will try and pre order one when and if it is available. Why not I say.

Sounds like @C Pav is pretty excited to get this.

Day one Son!

Did you watch the video above @C Pav? I love how they bitch all the way though it, then at the end the one kid is like "well I pre-ordered 2 myself" lol. Like I said slap Nintendo on anything and it's an instant seller.

Yeah I watched it.

Not sure why I want one but I do. Probably because new tech, new Zelda, new Mario eventually and being a game fan and collector I guess I just want it. had the Wii and Wii U so why not I suppose.

Yeah I watched it.Not sure why I want one but I do. Probably because new tech, new Zelda, new Mario eventually and being a game fan and collector I guess I just want it. had the Wii and Wii U so why not I suppose.
Hey when your got more money than the vault of Scrooge McDuck why not?469bce29502a51e41d14ae29502288f1.jpg

I'm not the one who once said he was DONE FOREVER with WoW and PCs and then just spent a load of money to build a new computer just to play WoW again. Oh and all those nice power tools.

"Oh which keyboards and mouse should I get?" ALL OF THEM!

Back