Removing car dents

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I may try out the hair dryer/air duster one night this week.  I highly doubt this would work on some of the serious dents put in the front quarter panel near the headlight, but there are a few on the drivers door that it could, if this is real anyhow.  The whole door was dented in bad enough that it would not open, but the handy dandy suction cup took care of that, just a few smaller areas that didn't completely 'pop' back into place left... which will be hidden anyhow once I get a piece of replacement trim.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I may try out the hair dryer/air duster one night this week.  I highly doubt this would work on some of the serious dents put in the front quarter panel near the headlight, but there are a few on the drivers door that it could, if this is real anyhow.  The whole door was dented in bad enough that it would not open, but the handy dandy suction cup took care of that, just a few smaller areas that didn't completely 'pop' back into place left... which will be hidden anyhow once I get a piece of replacement trim.
Let us know if it works, i am interested. I have heard of the dry ice thing doing a good job though.