Not admitting to terrisom cover-up

Bomb-sniffing dog discovers 2 Hellfire missiles bound for Portland
Sounds to me it seems like they were getting some sneaked in.Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Another shooting, and another day of obama not admitting that it was a terrorist act. Even though the guy called 911 beforehand and admitted to it.

Thought I saw headlines this morning that Obama did call it terrorism...

Thought I saw headlines this morning that Obama did call it terrorism...
"Act of terror"

So here we are years later and still not admitting to it happening on our own soil. You had the knife attack with the guy running around screaming allah.

Knife attack

Then you have the new one with the bombs in New York. I said you watch when they catch the guy he will have a beard and have a long strange name. Sure enough...

Bombs in New York

I guarantee I will be updating this thread in the future with more. These aren't Americans and just normal attacks, these are radical islam terrorists on our soil. ADMIT IT!

Sure seems like a lot of lone wolf attacks lately at malls don't it? Funny how they won't release the race or names or photos of these guys. I can guarantee that they are probably not from America and have strange names.

So where is the president condoning this "act of terrorism"? Oh that's right, still don't want to admit it.

The official identified Abdul Razak Ali Artan as the now-deceased suspect. He was born in Somalia and living in the United States as a legal permanent resident. It was unclear when Artan came to the U.S.
Source

The White House has still not commented on this attack. Trump has. The FBI says it doesn't know why, but he posted 3 minutes before the attack on Facebook why he was doing it.

I heard that in obama's latest terrorist speech that he said there hasn't been any terrorist attacks since he has been president? WTF? This thread is filled with them!

You know this was mainly for the United States when I made this thread back in the day, but it almost makes me want to update with each new attack. You will continue to see more and more of these attacks coming, we think "well as long as it don't happen here", but you can see they are targeting Europe right now. Just another attack a few minutes ago. I think they are like war missions where they are sent out. They just haven't pushed the orders here in America yet. They are just "stock pilling" America right now with people in preparation. But when the send the order you are going to see attacks back to back. I hate to bump this the day it happens, but we all know it is coming...

It  will be used as a pretext for terminating our civil liberties. The globalist always fund both sides of the conflict. 

It  will be used as a pretext for terminating our civil liberties. The globalist always fund both sides of the conflict. 
You could be right see:

You know this was mainly for the United States when I made this thread back in the day, but it almost makes me want to update with each new attack. You will continue to see more and more of these attacks coming, we think "well as long as it don't happen here", but you can see they are targeting Europe right now. Just another attack a few minutes ago. I think they are like war missions where they are sent out. They just haven't pushed the orders here in America yet. They are just "stock pilling" America right now with people in preparation. But when the send the order you are going to see attacks back to back. I hate to bump this the day it happens, but we all know it is coming...
About 5-6 years ago while on vacation, we struck up conversation with an older couple that live 30 miles outside of London. They were saying how dirty the city has become and full of Muslims. They hated to go there. Every time there is an attack there I think back to that conversation. They pulled no punches on their views towards them lol.

Saudi & Qatar governments funded and gave logistical support to ISIS [iSIL] confirms Hillary Clinton email:

DBiC9QfXoAAZQsN.jpg

About 5-6 years ago while on vacation, we struck up conversation with an older couple that live 30 miles outside of London. They were saying how dirty the city has become and full of Muslims. They hated to go there. Every time there is an attack there I think back to that conversation. They pulled no punches on their views towards them lol.
Is that how Fargo will be someday soon?

Back