Let's talk pens

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you heard me right, lets talk about pens. I just recently ordered this Fisher Space Pen. They make a few version, but I got this one for EDC.

The bullet space pen. Pressurized ink that allows you to write in any temperature, anywhere, underwater in space etc. It's a small form factor but turns into a standard size pen.

FP4445_main.jpg

Also while I was looking I came across another popular model of pen the Zebra 701. Make sure to get the new model that says all metal inside and out that you don't have to mod.

71nG9C3jiFL._SL1350_.jpg

I really need to stay off the internet late at night. Does anyone else use a quality pen?

that you don't have to mod.
Your modding a ballpoint pen? WTF. Do you have some waterproof paper to go with your pen that writes under water?
Have some decent pens around, like the gel ink things. Don't need a super expensive pen, i'm fine with a pretty cheap pen that works well and I'll just replace it when it quits. Haven't felt the need to try to write while I was in the pool.

They actually do make waterproof paper for them. What you mean you don't want to write a book underwater?

atic2.jetpens.com%2Fimages%2Fa%2F000%2F039%2F39496.jpg

I bought two of the space pens a few years ago and stuck them in my camping/emergency gear along with the Rite in the Rain waterproof notepads.

91oQ5jPPmpL._SX425_.jpg

My Zebra F701s arrived yesterday. Man what a great pen. Because of the all metal design it has a good 'balanced weight and feel' to it. It actually makes you want to write with it because it feels so good in your hand. I would highly recommend them.

Back