What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
You played this yet C Pav see you had it on your recent purchases (but dont see it as a recent play on your gamer tag either). I've looked at it and thought it would be good, then again I keep thinking that and have an overwhelming backlog to get to yet too.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
You played this yet C Pav see you had it on your recent purchases (but dont see it as a recent play on your gamer tag either). I've looked at it and thought it would be good, then again I keep thinking that and have an overwhelming backlog to get to yet too.
No, I am working on trying to finish Prototype.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Might have to pick this up down the road....New UFC game out today too that I want to get but I'm still in MLB The Show Franchise mode. I love that game.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Might have to pick this up down the road....New UFC game out today too that I want to get but I'm still in MLB The Show Franchise mode. I love that game.
Cpav said the review weren't all that great on the UFC game.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Cpav said the review weren't all that great on the UFC game.
I just checked and for some reason UFC on the 360 has an average of a little over 90. I said it didn't look good because I saw that one of the big reviewers, IGN, only gave it a 7.8. I guess it all depends on who reviews it.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
The demo is pretty good....Some things will be the same from last year but they made some nice changes too. A huge roster. I'm not going to rush out today to get it but maybe this weekend, we'll see.

Top Bottom