Reality TV sucks

Unless it is TUF you are referring to, I would agree 8)

Depends on the show I guess. I remember when me and jmanz use to watch Average Joe all the time :LOL:

Depends on the show I guess. I remember when me and jmanz use to watch Average Joe all the time
LOL yes that show did rock. There were some goofy characters on that show.

Unless it is TUF you are referring to' date=' I would agree 8)[/quote']No I wasn't referencing TUF. You've articulated in the past that TUF doesn't fit the genre. Your arguement was quite convincing.

Agree? Disagree?
100% agree, I'm tired of seeing all these new reality shows. I couldn't care less about them.

I also found "The Simple Life" strangely amusing.

I agree with admin, you must really like Paris, 'cause I don't know how anyone can stand to watch people acting so stupidly (not that they were actually acting)... I could never watch more than a few minutes of it

Well not a fan of Paris but I kind of liked Nicole when she had a little extra in the trunk. Now she is :smt078

I agree with admin' date=' you must really like Paris, 'cause I don't know how anyone can stand to watch people acting so stupidly (not that they were actually acting)... I could never watch more than a few minutes of it[/quote']They remind me of beavis and butthead, only being real life people and females. uhhh huh huh huh

Back