L.E.D. flashlights

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an obsession with them? I seem to find myself enjoying the little pocket L.E.D. flashlights. They are also great to keep around for security since most of them have a strobe feature. Anyone else into them?

Bought my Dad a nice Nebo. They seems to be quite good for what you pay for them.

I ordered the Nebo 5620. I should have it the beginning of next week. I will post what I think of it.

fs0qISH.jpg

& yeah i do like them!

last year I was hiking the M in Butte and some drunk dudes were up on top of the M and I was taking pics with my cellphone on the side of the path about 200~ yards below them. They started yelling at me (HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEY!) in an angry voice. I got out my 300 lumen wal-mart flashlight and shined it at them and heard the other one go "shut up dude that's a cop!"

lol

& yeah i do like them!last year I was hiking the M in Butte and some drunk dudes were up on top of the M and I was taking pics with my cellphone on the side of the path about 200~ yards below them. They started yelling at me (HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEY!) in an angry voice. I got out my 300 lumen wal-mart flashlight and shined it at them and heard the other one go "shut up dude that's a cop!"
lol
This is great!

Here's the one I bought last year. Thrunite  Works very good and has a good variety of light output settings. It's a "survival" grade flash light at a good price.

I have the 2014 model, looks like they now have the new 2016 out with some slightly upgraded features.  Might have to pick up a second one which I wanted to anyways.

Here's the one I bought last year. Thrunite  Works very good and has a good variety of light output settings. It's a "survival" grade flash light at a good price.I have the 2014 model, looks like they now have the new 2016 out with some slightly upgraded features.  Might have to pick up a second one which I wanted to anyways.
That looks like a good one.

That looks like a good one.
It does work really good and the battery lasts long.  They have the option of the cool white or Natural.  I went with natural since it lets objects give off truer colors.  The cool white does have a perceived 20% increase light output though.  LED flashlights like this have been coming out in droves lately, so no longer does one need to spend $200+ on a Surefire light.

Ya my favorite flashlight is my $4 cree off of Amazon. They are amazing!

7lkZzAC.jpg

Just received my Nebo 5620. It also came with the batteries and a lanyard. Gonna try it out tonight. It's already bright. Has a mode to switch between 10-50-100-then strobe-then sos. The sos actually spells out sos in Morse code. Pretty cool.

I got to play with it some last night. So dam bright even on the lowest setting. The zoom is nice but I like it set to wide. Anyways I am pleased with it for the money and features. It will replace my old one in my gun drawer now.

Been awhile, picked up this tonight. It was cheap but a neat idea.

5966557_600x600_72dpi.jpg

You just pull it and it instantly activates, then you can pull it more to turn it into lantern mode.

But I did see this baby there too. It's massive. I am considering it.

4336692_Lanyard600x600Web.jpg

This completely waterproof (IPX7) flashlight features a powerful 2,000 lumen output, 4x adjustable zoom, 5 unique light modes and a convenient carry lanyard.

I picked up this little flashlight off Amazon a few weeks ago and I am pretty impressed on the size and how it just runs off one AAA battery.

61OI2qVwnOL._SL1000_.jpg

Link

Back