All things World of Warcraft

F rogues man, all these years and I still hate them. Them and Death Knights. Some quests take you in a PVP area and BAM pop out of no where, poke and you kill you and disappear.

Downed Kara tonight (never again)

cuMTCbj.jpg

Well I maxed out my artifact weapon finally. Got some good transmog this weekend to.

Also got my hidden artifact appearance for my other spec, and my hidden transmog appearance.

My second legendary dropped for me tonight. To bad I can't equip it until I wait a week in research. :/

So excited, I get to equip my other legendary tonight!

So right now in WoW for the next two weeks if you goto the new Dalaran and talk to the archeology trainer there is a quest. You have to collect 600 of these bones, but when you do you will receive the mount below. If you are going to do it straight through it will take a couple of hours. I did it last night and stayed up to late but got it done. It wasn't to bad, just make sure to put some music on and relax. I couldn't believe everyone out lat night doing it. People were everywhere. Also from what people are saying this is the only time to get it in the game so don't delay.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/609423-spirit-of-echero.jpg

A big thanks to @tempy3000 for helping me with some adds last night. I was even able to get the gun transmog I wanted that dropped in there. Then I needed these Iron Horde scraps that I needed as currency for some transmog and I didn't want to go through the grind of obtaining them. I logged in on another toon and bam there were like 500+ of them that I must had collected last xpac and was able to complete my transmog.

Had my third, yes third, Legendary drop last night. Unfortunate you can only use 2 at a time. :/

Back