All things World of Warcraft

This weekend they have a "welcome back", where you can play for free. Also some players are reporting a month free not just a weekend.

So it is never to late to comeback. They just introduced last Tuesday a quest that takes you 5 minutes that maxes out your artifact weapon and all the traits. So for all of us that grinded all expansion to get there you can now get there in about 5 minutes. Never to late to catch up @C Pav ! :D

Got my "Ahead of the curve" achievement and mount before the xpac ended.

lUtI7bL.jpg

Pre-patch hit's next week all new changes incoming!

What a mess servers still aren't online. I feel bad for people that took today off for this.

Came back online late, most addons of broke.

Man I don't know about his patch Blizzard really dun goofed a lot of things.

Well there goes my release day, boss just told me we have to go out of town next Tuesday to look at a project. Not really to big of a deal. Not looking forward to it that much.

Well there goes my release day, boss just told me we have to go out of town next Tuesday to look at a project. Not really to big of a deal. Not looking forward to it that much.
Yeah I like to lie to myself too to ease the pain...

QRG9BvL-K3XFkCzUAazT6_dfP9e0aFor0CQuGdLejfY.png

The new scenario that got released yesterday was actually kinda fun.

Insert Georgeimbackbaby.gif @C Pav

I had some fun leveling, but now that I hit 120, the fun is slowly going away. The new dungeons are just filled with mobs, way to many. I understand a few before bosses but it's out of had with this x-pac.

Back