Rap Blows

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I agree, there are a couple of rap songs that i like (very few). They way i see it is when you play music, you need to be playing an instrument, not just stealing someones tune and looping it.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I agree, there are a couple of rap songs that i like (very few). They way i see it is when you play music, you need to be playing an instrument, not just stealing someones tune and looping it.
Agreed. How difficult can it be to be a Lyricist. Ho's and bitches takes quite the vocabulary.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Agreed. How difficult can it be to be a Lyricist. Ho's and bitches takes quite the vocabulary.
It's even more worse than that nowadays. Thier mouths are so full of metal that you can't even make out a word that they are saying.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
It's even more worse than that nowadays. Thier mouths are so full of metal that you can't even make out a word that they are saying.
:lol:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Anyways, yeah I liked the older stuff better when they talked about killing each other and stuff.  West coast vs East coast was fun while it lasted.  Tupac vs Biggie.