Racing games

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
So wo here is big into racing games and which ones/types?

I like the Gran Turismo series a lot as well as Forza Motorsport for the X Box. I can't wait for the second Forza. Another good series is Project Gotham Racing for the X Box systems.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

I like the Gran Turismo series a lot as well as Forza Motorsport for the X Box. I can't wait for the second Forza. Another good series is Project Gotham Racing for the X Box systems.
Gran Tuismo is good, but I hear the new Test Drive Unlimited is really good. But I don't have a xbox360 so I can't play it.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

Gran Tuismo is good, but I hear the new Test Drive Unlimited is really good. But I don't have a xbox360 so I can't play it.
Lets take a week off and play games.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

Lets take a week off and play games.

I wish  :smt099

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I haven't played a racing game in quite a while.  Never owned one for any of my console systems, but used to enjoy Test Drive and Need for Speed games on the PC

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I haven't played a racing game in quite a while.  Never owned one for any of my console systems, but used to enjoy Test Drive and Need for Speed games on the PC
Need for Speed 2 was the best!

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
davec and I had a good time with "Juiced" for pc.  GT was awesome for the little bit that i've played.