Favorite Song

Ludacris

Reaction score
So what's your all time favorite song??  You know, that one song that you can listen too hundreds of times and never tire of it....

Evanescence- My Immortal

I've heard this song over 200 times, and I still love it.  Great voice, great instrumentals, universal message, and even the video for the song is awesome!!

It's so tough to decide though. Nearly impossible.

I'm more of a flavor of the month guy.

How bout the song that's had the most impact on your life? Or maybe album?

My favorite song of all time is Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song.

My favorite of all time is a tough call.  I'll give nodle props on his... good song.

Favorite cd of all time is Deftones -White Pony, just because of the memories that it brings back.

leavin' on a southern trainonly yesterday you liedpromises of what I seemed to be
only watched the time go by,

all of these things I said to you.

Album with the most impact I think would have to be Eminem's 3rd album.  It was during my first two years at UND and that album helped me get a fighters mentality when things got tough.

Album with the most impact I think would have to be Eminem's 3rd album.  It was during my first two years at UND and that album helped me get a fighters mentality when things got tough.
I actually liked his old albums, one of the few rap artist i can stand.

Album with the most impact I think would have to be Eminem's 3rd album.  It was during my first two years at UND and that album helped me get a fighters mentality when things got tough.
hmmmmm Eminem?  :smt078

My favorite traveling music is Led Zeppelin though, its all you need for a trip.

An album that always brings up memories is Collective Soul self titled cd(their second)  And on a sentimental note, everclear-santa monica always makes me think of a good friend we lost a short while ago.  We used to jam out to that while chasing the ladies around back in the day.

Funny music seems to bring back the most memories for me. I can tell you the time and place i was at when i hear the song. But they say our sense of smell brings back the most memories.

A certain title can transport one back in time. My theory is, never listen to your favorite tunes while you are having one of your worst days, it can wreck that relationship you have with that selection. Next time you hear it, all the bad memories will flood back.

Back