Christmas time and vacation!

C Pav

Reaction score
Well it's that time of year and the pressure and stress has been building lately. Not so much with shopping and stuff but work and being so busy with everythign else. Not to mention not sleeping as much as I should. This Friday I am heading to Sidney until the end of the month with my girlfriend as her parents invited me for the holidays.

I need this time off so much and hope it revives me as I need rest and relaxation.  :shock:

How much time do you get off?

How much time do you get off?
We get paid days off this Friday and Monday but I am taking off the rest of the time as vacation. I may not come back to work until the 3rd or so.

Must be nice, so far all we get is just Christmas. :smt011

Same here.  I could sure use a few extra days at the end of the week, or the 4 days next week... and a new job

Same here.  I could sure use a few extra days at the end of the week, or the 4 days next week... and a new job
i hear that

I just got back from a little vacation in Rapid City, SD.  Me and the girlfriend were down there with her parents.  Very nice indeed.  I had four days off of paid vacation.  Good town to visit.  I recommend it indeed.

Went down there this summer (115 degrees out) :smt011. But it was a nice town, nice mall. Nice hotels.

Yeah we went down there two summers ago and it was about 112 degrees.  Had a good time as well.

Yeah we went down there two summers ago and it was about 112 degrees.  Had a good time as well.
Sounds like another road trip down for us  :twisted:

Sounds like another road trip down for us  :twisted:
Git er done sir!

I just got back from a little vacation in Rapid City, SD.  Me and the girlfriend were down there with her parents.  Very nice indeed.  I had four days off of paid vacation.  Good town to visit.  I recommend it indeed.
You must have used up a good chunk of your cation days eh?

I want to take more vacation... I've only used a little over 2 weeks this year, and I have over 50 hours left.  A big thank you goes out to whatever system it is that screwed up and has turned my 80 hours of vacation a year to quite a bit more in some miraculous way :twisted:

I want to take more vacation... I've only used a little over 2 weeks this year, and I have over 50 hours left.  A big thank you goes out to whatever system it is that screwed up and has turned my 80 hours of vacation a year to quite a bit more in some miraculous way :twisted:
Can you haxor mine and add some for me pleaseeeeeeee.

me too me too, 126 hours just not enough

I blew all of mine this year working on the house. I need to just starting taking off random Fridays and Mondays and just stay home and play games. :abby:

I blew all of mine this year working on the house. I need to just starting taking off random Fridays and Mondays and just stay home and play games. :abby:
INDEED!

Well I hope everyone has a good Christmas this year.

Back