PSA watch for deer on the road

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Driving home from work last night as were were almost home I saw a couple of cars pulled over. I could tell something had just happened. So i pulled over (which i normally don't do) to see if i could help. I walked back to the car and the there were two ladies in there and the driver was crying. I asked if everything was alright and they said they just hit a deer. The front of the car was crushed up but everything seemed alright. So i asked if there was anything i could do and they said no. I looked up the road a ways and i say another car had pulled over to help the other person. So we left and drove home. My wife called this morning and said did you hear what happened? (She works at the hospital). I was like no. She said that they other lady in the car was killed by decapation. I was going to walk over there too but i saw another person was helping them. Good thing that i didn't walk up to that. Guess she was only 44 and it was her birthday yesterday. Keep an eye out for those deer and night.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
yeah thats a constant thing we have to dodge around here.  So did the other car roll then or how did it happen?  Sad deal.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
yeah thats a constant thing we have to dodge around here.  So did the other car roll then or how did it happen?  Sad deal.
Well from the way it looks, it looks like the deer bounced off the car and then must have went into the passing by car, and killed her. Talk about being in the worng place at the wrong time. :smt011