Prosperity

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Is it me or does it seem like everyone in the world is rich, and i was left out on some big secret where everyone gets all their money? :smt011

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
I think most people probably feel the same way as you do and this is because most people spend as much money as they make.  Some people even spend more than they make.  Personally, I try not to think about money or "making money."  I go to work and do my job (most days I like what I do) and try to buy only what I need and hope that in the end my work pays me for what I need.  I really don't have a grand goal of being rich; rather, I'd prefer just to be taken care of.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
But don't you find it funny to see people around buying expensive homes, cars etc.? I am not saying this is all that life is about, because by no means that it is. But i just have to wonder, how can people afford a 300+ home, cars, insurance, kids, food, power etc.? Is everyone just in major debt in this world?

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
But don't you find it funny to see people around buying expensive homes, cars etc.? I am not saying this is all that life is about, because by no means that it is. But i just have to wonder, how can people afford a 300+ home, cars, insurance, kids, food, power etc.? Is everyone just in major debt in this world?
yes