Project Reality (BF2)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
For those of you that no longer play BF2 *cough *cough me. There is a new mod that i have heard great things about. I just may have to try it out.

During a match of vanilla Battlefield 2, the sound of gunfire draws players like bees to a honey pot. Gung-ho players will race to the nearest fire-fight, safe in the knowledge that they'll rack up a score of kills in no time.
The opposite is true of Project Reality.

The sound of gunshots in the distance are to be treated with caution and respect - rush in without the support of a squad, good recon and the use of cover, and you'll be headed home in a flag-draped box in no time. Project Reality is an apt name - if you want the most realistic depiction of today's war zones ever seen in a game, there's nothing that comes close.
http://www.realitymod.com/downloads.html

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well i tried this out yesterday. Here are my thought. Gameplay is going to be kinda hard to get use to. It's really realistic. I guess that is the point of the game though. I ended up teamkilling a few guys cause you can't tell there on your team until you get up close. But man the levels and the graphics... WOW :shock: Why couldn't the original BF2 or even the BF2142 have graphics and levels like this? I don't know what they did but the levels are just beautiful. I still need to play a little more than what i did to tell if i like it all the way. But so far so good.