Post your recent purchases

Picked myself up a label maker, couldn't pass up the deal for the price.

Ordered some grit for my rock tumbler.

Ordered a new AC router (couldn't pass up Amazon's daily deal) bought some shovels, grass seed, and a massive wind chime today (yes I am getting old).

Ordered a new AC router (couldn't pass up Amazon's daily deal) bought some shovels, grass seed, and a massive wind chime today (yes I am getting old).
A wind chime?  You're that guy?   My neighbors have a small one or two... UGH.  

A wind chime?  You're that guy?   My neighbors have a small one or two... UGH.  
We had one years ago my Dad bought us or something. It got weathered outside and got ruined. So we tossed it I think when we moved. When I saw this one I had to have it. It's huge, I mean HUGE! PLus it's built like a tank. Not worried about this one ever getting ruined. I love the reverberating sound they make, it relaxes me and reminds me of summer.

I guess I should not post my terrible purchases because no way can I compete with wind chimes.

Resident Evil 7 for XBox One

Nier Automata for PS4

Yakuza 5 for PS4

Horizon: Zero Dawn for PS4

Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller

amfam tempered glass screen protector for the Switch

Zelda Breath of the Wild for Wii U

Zelda for the switch

Zelda Masters edition for the Switch

2 pair of ELAC B6 Debut Series 6.5" Bookshelf Speakers

1 ELAC S10 Debut Series 200 Watt Powered Subwoofer

1 ELAC C5 center speaker

Wall plates to wire speakers

banana plugs to make custom length speaker cables

100 foot spool 12 guage speaker cable

4 speaker mounts for walls

2 Tripp Lite 10 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strips

Denon AVR-X3300W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver

Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App, works with Alexa

Other stuff????

New tvs soon I suppose.

Dam son, those components aren't cheap (to watch Spongebob on).

giphy.gif

Was passengers good @tempy3000? Missed it at the theaters.

@nodle I thought so. Anyone should watch it with wife/gf mostly but I have seen it twice now (am single) and I enjoyed it both times.. it's a good experience

Let's see, bought a new flag for outside, a real nice one to. Ordered a sweet hitch cover plate for my truck. Also bought a trampoline for my Daughter*.

Edit *me.

because I like to watch blu-rays a lot
But, but, but for that price you could had got a nice small tv and blu ray player.

Yeah true, but I travel a lot too to different homes... easy to just pack it up and take it with me this way. Can also pop em in on the toilet rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back