What it would be like to be homeless?

I'll probably be homeless come January. (so-to-speak) 

I'll probably be homeless come January. (so-to-speak) 
I know someone in Bismark that has a mansion with extra rooms.

I know someone in Bismark that has a mansion with extra rooms.
Can I get his name and number from ya? 

Can I get his name and number from ya? 
I'll ask his wife for it later tonight when she comes over. :ph34r:

Might even be before then. 25 % cut in our Bureau. I've been given the word. 

Co-worker keeps trying to get me to add him to my Linked-in. He's getting let go too. I haven't done linked in for 11 years. 

One thing that was mentioned to me is that they have some guys in there 70's that are still working. One fellow mentioned how if some of the older ones would retire, the younger guys might have a chance. 

Might even be before then. 25 % cut in our Bureau. I've been given the word. 
Sorry to hear that sir. Some of the old dogs need to hang it up to give others opportunity. Greedy.

Looks like till the end of the term and then a re-written description on next term. Will I be able to do it health wise? That is the question. Some of the terms leaving may take exception.

Looks like till the end of the term and then a re-written description on next term. Will I be able to do it health wise? That is the question. Some of the terms leaving may take exception.
How much longer does this lock you in for?

Another 4 1/2 years. Those always a chance the budget could go crazy and something unexpected could happen.

Another 4 1/2 years. Those always a chance the budget could go crazy and something unexpected could happen.
That's actually pretty decent. I figured 2 years max.

Yeh it is fairly lengthy. You have to apply for the position in a competitive basis when the term is up and the new one is written up.

Back