Post cool things from the 80's

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Post some cool stuff from the 80's that you miss.

If you had one of these you were the coolest kid on the block

I think I had about everything in this room, plus his haircut :(

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
lol oh man, I always wanted the power glove. Nintendo Power was a fun read back in the day. Always looked forward to that in the mail once a month. Good Post !!!!!!!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
lol, I had a power glove for about a couple days before I decided I wanted a gameboy more, so it got exchanged. Ah the good old days.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
how about the game genie?? That was pretty cool, in fact, that was the only way my nintendo would play games after awhile. The games wouldn't sit down in that tray quite right or something.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Yeah the Game Genie was nice. I don't have any pics to put up about these things yet, but here's some great 80's shows/toys

• Transformers
    M.A.S.K.
    Voltron
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I still have all my Transformers at home. Optimus Prime was the "man"

I also have the first season, and half the second season on DVD, and the Movie too.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
The Transformers,

More than meets the eye

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the deceptions

The Transformers

Robots in disguise

The Transformers

More than meets the eye

The Transformers.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
cool or not' date=' i dunno...but something from around that time, early 90's maybe?
[img']http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/jmanz80/0f_1.jpg

I always wanted these but never got them :(

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I don't know about everyone else's area, but at one point in time (sadly) you weren't cool if you didn't have one of:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I know at one point in grade school if you had the creepy crawler oven and made some, they were as good as money with kids that didn't have them. (This is early 90's, but...)