Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Planting trees and shrubs

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well today we planted some trees. I originally just wanted 4 to begin with. We ended up with 13 today and now need 2 more to finish them off. So many varieties out there to choose from. I am really surprised at all the fruit trees that can be grown around here. The back 4 trees went in decent. But dam the sides we hit some tough gravel. Quite a bit of work. Now I am sore. They are a little spendy but add value to your property and privacy. This is the perfect time of year to plant especially with all the rain we have been getting this week. Hopefully try to get the rest in tomorrow before the rains come. Excited to see how they grow in the future.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Got the other 8 in the side yard today with some Family members. Only two more out to try to get planted today, and need to pick up another 2 to finish.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
We had a bad winter storm come though here awhile back. I am kinda worried that I may loose a couple of trees. They were in full bloom but then the storm hit and bent them over real bad with snow, I did what I can, but hopefully they will pull though.