First time jerkin

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So i was talking about this. When was the first time you jerked off?

Mine i think was from a movie that i had rented. There was a scene in it when it showed some woman topless. Well my parents were gone so i started going at it. I didn't know what was going on and the next thing i knew i flew across the room from the release. I thought like i had broke my wang. LOL after that it was non-stop.

First time for me was in my bedroom one night when I was pretty young, about the age when boys start to wonder and stuff. I was all touching and playing with it and next thing this strange feeling I felt. I held it and walked, funny because of the feeling, to the bathroom since I thought it was having to pee. Well little did I know what really happened.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:   This is the funniest thread of the year.  I think I was  9 the first time I masturbated.  My dad had a large stash of Playboys, Juggs, and Hustler magazines.  I remember looking through one and saw a pair of Spanish twins sharing a swimsuit for one.  One twin was wearing the top, the other was wearing the bottom.  I remember getting an unexpected erection and feeling the need to play with it, lol.  Funny thing is I was so young I had an orgasm without  an ejaculation.  I masturbated for about two years before I actually started having ejaculate.  Guess I started young.  I remember being disappointed when I started producing ejaculate because now the deed required clean-up.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:   This is the funniest thread of the year.  I think I was  9 the first time I masturbated.  My dad had a large stash of Playboys, Juggs, and Hustler magazines.  I remember looking through one and saw a pair of Spanish twins sharing a swimsuit for one.  One twin was wearing the top, the other was wearing the bottom.  I remember getting an unexpected erection and feeling the need to play with it, lol.  Funny thing is I was so young I had an orgasm without  an ejaculation.  I masturbated for about two years before I actually started having ejaculate.  Guess I started young.  I remember being disappointed when I started producing ejaculate because now the deed required clean-up.
Yes, clean up sucks. Don't even start on wet dreams. I went through a long period of many nights with those.

Yes, clean up sucks. Don't even start on wet dreams. I went through a long period of many nights with those.
Ya i had these before i jerked off and thought i was wetting the bed every night.

It was shortly after meeting yhtak for the first time.  It's been every night since  :)

It was shortly after meeting yhtak for the first time.  It's been every night since  :)
lol set myself up for this one.

Back