Pirates of the Caribbean 2

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Who wants to see this movie? Seems like everyone is hyped to see it. I just want to see it because there is not enough pirate movies out there nowadays. There needs to be way more pirate movies. ARGHhhhhhh.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Interesting you bring it up, I'm hoping to get to it Sunday evening with the gal. I really enjoyed the first one, so hopefully it isn't a disappointment.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I think the girls just like it because of Johnny Depp. I wish the pirate trend would come back in style. We could all walk around in puffy shirts with eye patches. :smt004

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
yeah the wife really wants to see this one bad, she watched the first one I don't know how many times. Probably will go on saturday afternoon and then possibly order the UFC pay per view during the eve.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
yeah the wife really wants to see this one bad' date=' she watched the first one I don't know how many times. Probably will go on saturday afternoon and then possibly order the UFC pay per view during the eve.[/quote']
Is that the new one between those two main guys that hate each other? that shamrock and the other guy?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
yeah shammy and tito
Thats gonna be a good matchup. They replayed their last fight last night on Spike. Boy that tito guy destroyed the other guys face. I would love to see the new fight tonight.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
yeah shammy and tito
Thats gonna be a good matchup. They replayed their last fight last night on Spike. Boy that tito guy destroyed the other guys face. I would love to see the new fight tonight.
Yeah it will be interesting but I think it will be the same result. Shamrock is just getting too old but hopefully its a good fight.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
So how was this movie? Anyone see it? :pirate:
Well we were gonna see it but the movie had a special start time at 1pm and we were expecting the usual 2pm start. Yeah, we were pissed...oh well, always next week. I think ndboarder is still going to it this eve.

Travis

Members
Members
Yea I thought it was absolute shit. IF you were a 8 year old boy you might have enjoyed ths movie. Just so damn cheesy. I enjoyed the first one but cheesy lines and cheesy action killed thsi one. We'll talk once someone else goes to see this. And it really went no where.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Went to the pictures and viewed this flick. Liked it. We need more like these IMO. Need fewer of the Fast and Furious kind.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Went to the pictures and viewed this flick. Liked it. We need more like these IMO. Need fewer of the Fast and Furious kind.
How about Pirates driving around drifting in cars? Then it would satisfy both markets. :lol:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I do believe ndboarder had a positive viewing experience of this one.
You are correct sir. I enjoyed the movie. I'll admit Travis has a few points, there are some cheesy lines, but I can live with that. It ended rather abruptly as well, but they are leaving you needing to see the third one that is due out next year. I would recommend seeing it.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
The wife and I went to this flick on sunday and I must say I liked it better than the first. It had some good action pretty much all the way through.