Picture history of cars owned.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Post your vehicle history. Here is ine but a few of the photos are just found on google since I don't have any real ones to show. The honda, Z and the GTO are the actual cars I had.

And of course now:

Next it's a one way ticket to the poor house.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Dude the first one is the best, I bet it blows away the GTO. I will have to try and post my old ones later.

C Pav

Members
a couple of sweet rides there for sure.
Thanks. I kind of miss the Celica. Nice car and payments were a lot less. Not to mention being my first car I financed. I would almost own that thing now and have tons of money to boot. Now if I want a date it will be "well it's drive in my nice GTO or I pick you up on my bike and we can do something that costs money."

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya I miss my last vehicle before this. It was such a nice ride, too bad I drove it into a river :cry:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Thanks. I kind of miss the Celica. Nice car and payments were a lot less. Not to mention being my first car I financed. I would almost own that thing now and have tons of money to boot. Now if I want a date it will be "well it's drive in my nice GTO or I pick you up on my bike and we can do something that costs money."
what kind of bike do you have?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Definately a couple sweet rides in that history, I'm going to have to disagree and say the most recent is tops *jealous*

C Pav

Members
what kind of bike do you have?
I recently purchased a Trek Fuel 70. I will post some pictures when I take some today or this week or so......

jjl

Members
Members
E...remember your mustang. remember the guys who busted your passenger window or the dodge that i busted the window on...when do i get to see your honda?

jjl

Members
Members
when did you get the new car??? and when did you deviate from honda. you know gm vehicles suck for installing car stereos in.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
when did you get the new car??? and when did you deviate from honda. you know gm vehicles suck for installing car stereos in.
That is a Honda, I wouldn't buy anything else, Ya but your best work was the masking tape job :lol:

C Pav

Members
I think he meant me. If so then because the Honda did not even have cruise. Not to mention NO POWER. I am not happy about the fact at how hard it is to get a stereo system into the GTO but I will try somehow.