The Illusionist

jmanz

Reaction score
So has anyone else seen this?  Man I just loved it, what an awesome movie!

I didn't see this one, but we saw the other magician one, can't think of the name of it.

So has anyone else seen this?  Man I just loved it, what an awesome movie!
Yup. Top Notch It were. ISO  :oops:

Very interesting....We rented The Illusionist, You me and Dupree, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning this weekend. 

Very interesting....We rented The Illusionist, You me and Dupree, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning this weekend. 
How did you like dupree?

How did you like dupree?
That it was pretty good, Owen is the man.

Picked this up last night along with Saw III.  Purchased based on the jmanz review and I'll back his opinion.  Both the gf and I thought it was a good movie.

Picked this up last night along with Saw III.  Purchased based on the jmanz review and I'll back his opinion.  Both the gf and I thought it was a good movie.
We thought about picking it up last night also, but then got open season. :oops:

We thought about picking it up last night also, but then got open season. :oops:
I haven't seen it, but the gf took an individual from work to it and fell asleep in the theater

I haven't seen it, but the gf took an individual from work to it and fell asleep in the theater
Uh oh.

Uh oh.
Well if I remember right, she was pretty tired that day as well, so maybe it had more to do with that than the movie itself.

How did you like Saw III?  We are gonna pick that up soon as well.

How did you like Saw III?  We are gonna pick that up soon as well.
Saw it in the theaters and liked it, so picked it up.  I recommend it if you like the first two.  I would say this is probably the goriest of the 3, by far over 2 anyhow.

Back