Halo 3 video game

ndboarder

Reaction score
Bungie released a trailer for Halo 3. I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I'm sure it will be an awesome game.

See The Trailer Here

Ya I watched that this morning, I have never been an Xbox fan so I will probably never play it :LOL: But it looks cool.

Ya I watched that this morning' date=' I have never been an Xbox fan so I will probably never play it :LOL: But it looks cool.[/quote']Yeah, I've only ever played the first installment on PC

I played a bit of it on xbox back in the day. I didn't like xbox's clunky controllers so I stopped playing.

I played a bit of it on xbox back in the day. I didn't like xbox's clunky controllers so I stopped playing.
You mean the contollers that are made for guys hands that can grip a basketball? There massive, you almost need two hands on one contoller.

You mean the contollers that are made for guys hands that can grip a basketball? There massive' date=' you almost need two hands on one contoller.[/quote']exactly, big turnoff right there.

Lol you stereotyping son's of moms. The old controllers were way too big but the new ones are much better. The 360 controllers are even better then that. Like the old proverb(if it is one): don't judge until you have tried it.

Lol you stereotyping son's of moms. The old controllers were way too big but the new ones are much better. The 360 controllers are even better then that. Like the old proverb(if it is one): don't judge until you have tried it.
Yeah i haven't tried the 360 out, so I will take your word for it until I do :smt023

LOL... don't you usually have two hands on one controller... or maybe I've been playing PS2 wrong all this time... but seriously, the first ones were bulky and Corey is right about the newer Xbox controllers being far better, can't comment on the 360's controllers as I haven't yet had a chance to test one out

LOL... don't you usually have two hands on one controller... or maybe I've been playing PS2 wrong all this time... but seriously' date=' the first ones were bulky and Corey is right about the newer Xbox controllers being far better, can't comment on the 360's controllers as I haven't yet had a chance to test one out[/quote']Only the talented play with one hand....wait a minute, that sounds bad :LOL:

LOL... don't you usually have two hands on one controller... or maybe I've been playing PS2 wrong all this time... but seriously' date=' the first ones were bulky and Corey is right about the newer Xbox controllers being far better, can't comment on the 360's controllers as I haven't yet had a chance to test one out[/quote']Only the talented play with one hand....wait a minute, that sounds bad :LOL:
Controllers, pshhhhhhh who needs them I play with my mind power :-D

I will say that I'm glad the 360's have the built in PPPOE setup. I just had to walk a guy through that over the phone. We turned his modem/router combo into bridge mode and set up the authentication in the xbox. Crazy stuff.

it would have been even funnier if it was the controller in the pic lol

In a breathless press release Wednesday, Microsoft alerts us to the fact that it will launch a public beta of the much-anticipated Halo 3 next spring on Xbox Live. The release, which also touts such can't-miss holiday 2006 fare as a "stirring, 60-second Halo 3 teaser ad," is presumably geared towards giving Microsoft some PR during a week that is being dominated by press for its rivals, Sony and Nintendo.
Full Article: http://news.com.com/2061-10797_3-6135885.html

I guess I never got into Halo. It was cool, because it was the first of its kind back when it got released. But now with so many games out there like it, it just doesn't seem to have the following it once did.

I guess I never got into Halo. It was cool, because it was the first of its kind back when it got released. But now with so many games out there like it, it just doesn't seem to have the following it once did.
True but so many "Halo-heads" go crazy about anything Halo.

Back