Pet Peeves, Rants, and Complaints - add yours to the list!

Let see as I am typing this I am on the phone with someone that I have been talking to for at least a half hour now on how to connect to their wireless network' date=' even though they don't use us for thier ISP. :smt091[/quote']did they buy the router from you guys then?

Let see as I am typing this I am on the phone with someone that I have been talking to for at least a half hour now on how to connect to their wireless network' date=' even though they don't use us for thier ISP. :smt091[/quote']did they buy the router from you guys then?
Nope, and I am still on the phone with her. :smt013

Nope, and I am still on the phone with her. :smt013
I'm surprised brian would approve of such things, unless they were getting billed for the call.

tell them to call manufacturer

Update: after talking probably a total of at least an hour to this lady today, I found out the other ISP provider was using MAC address filtering on their router. :smt068

Ok I confirmed my annoyance with another Gent tonight. Its when you order a Tanqueray and Tonic or a Saffire and Tonic, and they give you fuckin club soda. Usually I can deal, but it happens so fuckin often that its makes you want to snap. And you know what, I take it back and go through the common "hey are you out of tonic" routine and they happily take the drink back..... only to give you the same fucking thing, again........ end rant.

Ok I confirmed my annoyance with another Gent tonight. Its when you order a Tanqueray and Tonic or a Saffire and Tonic' date=' and they give you fuckin club soda. Usually I can deal, but it happens so fuckin often that its makes you want to snap. And you know what, I take it back and go through the common "hey are you out of tonic" routine and they happily take the drink back..... only to give you the same fucking thing, again........ end rant.[/quote']:smt030

I loved the call I had yesterday: "Do you think its bad for a computer to leave it outside in the rain?" At first I thought it was a joke, but he was being serious. :smt062

I loved the call I had yesterday: "Do you think its bad for a computer to leave it outside in the rain?" At first I thought it was a joke' date=' but he was being serious. :smt062[/quote']I had one guy who stored his computer in his non heated garage.........in the winter.

Work blows today.....shorthanded to begin with on fridays and now one just went home sick. Plus, the calls have been just goofy so far.

Windows...

data.gif

A lady just tried to return a stick of memory that she purchased back in January. You want to know her reason? She just got a new computer so she doesn't need it anymore. No I am not making this up either, she's still upfront at the moment. :smt075

A couple of things today. 1. Working on a saturday 2. All they show on ESPN lately is world cup soccer. I understand its huge in like almost every other country but it isn't here. :smt015

A couple of things today. 1. Working on a saturday 2. All they show on ESPN lately is world cup soccer. I understand its huge in like almost every other country but it isn't here. :smt015
Ya not very popular in America yet. I think it's starting to pick up a little bit, but I know in other countries it's huge!

Ya not very popular in America yet. I think it's starting to pick up a little bit' date=' but I know in other countries it's huge![/quote']
yeah even in jamaica the workers down there were always talking about it. Their team didn't make the cup, but its big down there too.

Well it was bad enough that the paintball marker was back-ordered, now I find out that the shipment of back-ordered markers has been held up in customs somewhere....terrible

Well it was bad enough that the paintball marker was back-ordered' date=' now I find out that the shipment of back-ordered markers has been held up in customs somewhere....terrible[/quote']I'll have mine before the munzinator gets his. :oops:

Back