Pet Peeves, Rants, and Complaints - add yours to the list!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Rental agencies that don't respond to repair requests, continually break the terms of a lease, but expect you to uphold your end of the lease.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I hate it when a customer brings in a system for something real easy and the system doesn't even boot! :smt093

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I hate it when a customer brings in a system for something real easy and the system doesn't even boot! :smt093
Yup! Gotta love it. They are like, ya we need a network card. And then, upon hitting the power button, you see that a network card is the least of their worries.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
80 year old ladies that call and complain that the web cam that monitors main street devils lake is down.....honestly, who watches that stuff? grrrrrr

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I also enjoy taking calls from people that bought a part or software from somewhere else, and wants me to walk them over the phone to make it work. :smt067

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
It drive me nuts when people don't use their blinkers. I hate it when i sit and wait for a vehicle that's coming and then they turn in such a way that I could've went if they would've just had a blinker on. :smt011

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
It drive me nuts when people don't use their blinkers. I hate it when i sit and wait for a vehicle that's coming and then they turn in such a way that I could've went if they would've just had a blinker on. :smt011
AMEN brother! :smt038

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
I think I may be "one of those people" :oops:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I'll probably regret saying this on here, but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I'll probably regret saying this on here' date=' but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.[/quote']
Wow, I felt the same way for as long as I have seen it used. What the freak does it even mean anyway? All I can imagine is some underage 8 year old using it because he got mommy to buy him another Pokemon pack.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I'll probably regret saying this on here' date=' but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.[/quote']
Wow, I felt the same way for as long as I have seen it used. What the freak does it even mean anyway? All I can imagine is some underage 8 year old using it because he got mommy to buy him another Pokemon pack.
I think it is supposed to be something similar to "Hell Yeah"... all I know is it makes no sense to me

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree. They should be severly punished for using that phraseology.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
First call of the day, windows 95 and she's originally from the phillapeins. Hard to understand grrrrrrrr.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Here's one for you. If you don't know where the start button is and you take 3 minutes to find it even though I tell you it's in the left bottom of your screen, YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING A COMPUTER!!! :smt092