What's new

Pet Peeves, Rants, and Complaints - add yours to the list!

ndboarder

Rental agencies that don't respond to repair requests, continually break the terms of a lease, but expect you to uphold your end of the lease.

nodle

Administrator
I hate it when a customer brings in a system for something real easy and the system doesn't even boot! :smt093

Davidc

I hate it when a customer brings in a system for something real easy and the system doesn't even boot! :smt093
Yup! Gotta love it. They are like, ya we need a network card. And then, upon hitting the power button, you see that a network card is the least of their worries.

jmanz

80 year old ladies that call and complain that the web cam that monitors main street devils lake is down.....honestly, who watches that stuff? grrrrrr

nodle

Administrator
I also enjoy taking calls from people that bought a part or software from somewhere else, and wants me to walk them over the phone to make it work. :smt067

Robyn

I really hate when people chew with their mouths open. That noise instantly makes me mad. Gross!! :?

ndboarder

It drive me nuts when people don't use their blinkers. I hate it when i sit and wait for a vehicle that's coming and then they turn in such a way that I could've went if they would've just had a blinker on. :smt011

nodle

Administrator
It drive me nuts when people don't use their blinkers. I hate it when i sit and wait for a vehicle that's coming and then they turn in such a way that I could've went if they would've just had a blinker on. :smt011
AMEN brother! :smt038

Robyn

I think I may be "one of those people" :oops:

ndboarder

I'll probably regret saying this on here, but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.

C Pav

I'll probably regret saying this on here' date=' but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.[/quote']Wow, I felt the same way for as long as I have seen it used. What the freak does it even mean anyway? All I can imagine is some underage 8 year old using it because he got mommy to buy him another Pokemon pack.

ndboarder

I'll probably regret saying this on here' date=' but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.[/quote']Wow, I felt the same way for as long as I have seen it used. What the freak does it even mean anyway? All I can imagine is some underage 8 year old using it because he got mommy to buy him another Pokemon pack.
I think it is supposed to be something similar to "Hell Yeah"... all I know is it makes no sense to me

Davidc

I'll probably regret saying this on here' date=' but the word, if you can call it a word, "WOOT" drives me crazy. Why i have no idea, i just think it's dumb.[/quote']I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree. They should be severly punished for using that phraseology.

jmanz

First call of the day, windows 95 and she's originally from the phillapeins. Hard to understand grrrrrrrr.