Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Personal drying machine

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ok I would love to have this machine. Have you ever got out of a shower on a hot day and went and stood over an air conditioner vent or in front of a fan while your body is still wet? It's like one big Dyson hand blower but for your body. So I would like to have a massive fan in my bathroom built into the floor blowing up. Below the fan would be a funnel type collecting system to collect water that would drip off your body. So you would get out of the shower and stand over this fan that would blow cool air around like like an air tunnel.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Ok I would love to have this machine. Have you ever got out of a shower on a hot day and went and stood over an air conditioner vent or in front of a fan while your body is still wet? It's like one big Dyson hand blower but for your body. So I would like to have a massive fan in my bathroom built into the floor blowing up. Below the fan would be a funnel type collecting system to collect water that would drip off your body. So you would get out of the shower and stand over this fan that would blow cool air around like like an air tunnel.
I have imagined wanting this many times, could also help the while bathroom dry out faster than a bathroom fan as well.