Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Per Capita Spending Per State

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Interesting map. Will be looking forward to next years ND numbers as things continue to come down from the boom.

Last edited by a moderator:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Is farming expenses included.  Typical bill for a farmers seed/chemical is pretty high, perhaps ND doesn't have the population required to offset the per capita spending of the biggest spenders.  I mean you can't live in North Dakota without somewhere warm for 3+ months of the year, those unfortunate enough to not be able to afford housing or other necessities, whom would really lower per capita spendings really can't stick around the area.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Interesting map. Will be looking forward to next years ND numbers as things continue to come down from the boom.
Have they got out of the whole with all the money they spent on police for the protestors? Or did the Government bail them out?

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Have they got out of the whole with all the money they spent on police for the protestors? Or did the Government bail them out?
I really don't think that was part of this particular study lol. "Personal Consumption"