2020 election conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's post our election conspiracies on what may happen coming up. This thread isn't about who you are voting for (that's your own choice), but more about what may happen around election day 2020.

I'll start us off. Trump has been avoiding questions lately about whether he will leave the Whitehouse if he loses. Also for any of you that watched the debates the other night he also went off about how the election is setup. Here is what I see shaping up. If he does lose? Who knows? Then he will say it was a rigged election and there will be a long drawn out court battle along with a massive recount (which will take months). Does he still remain in power? I then see the Democrats call for violence to oust him, which then will call out all the patriots in the country to rise up. Maybe Jon Titor was right if any of you remember him from the early internet days that said America would enter a new civil war. Who know those these are way out there scenarios. Maybe Trump wins and the other side does the exact opposite? Who knows? What do you see really happening? I mean I don't think I'm that far off on each party saying it's rigged one way or the other.

Another one I have heard is Biden wins, then he gets covid and dies so that the Harris lady takes over. I saw he slipped up here awhile back and called it the Harris Administration instead of the Biden Administration.

Another one I have heard is Biden wins, then he gets covid and dies so that the Harris lady takes over. I saw he slipped up here awhile back and called it the Harris Administration instead of the Biden Administration.
Joe Biden also said he was Joe Biden's husband so goof-ups are not uncommon with him as we all know lol.

Now that Trump has the rona, I wonder how long until he comes out and says "I don't know what your people were so worried about, that wasn't to bad. But if Joe Biden got it with his age he would be gone".

Now that Trump has the rona, I wonder how long until he comes out and says "I don't know what your people were so worried about, that wasn't to bad. But if Joe Biden got it with his age he would be gone".
Yes that is what will happen if he gets over it fast.

Massachusetts has their National Guard on standby as well.

Well this whole election thing is a mess, can’t believe I woke up to no decision. All the drug decisions as well, I think I am living in the Twilight Zone. It is playing out just like I said above.

Day 2 still no president, but sure seeing a lot of corruption.

I must say things are going to get interesting on January 6th. From everything I am seeing it's going to get buck wild!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back