Memorial Day plans?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are yours?

I think me and the wife may head down to Rapid City. Jmanz get on da bike!

Not much since you ditched me and all. Guess it's BBQ at the parents.

What are yours?I think me and the wife may head down to Rapid City. Jmanz get on da bike!
Man that sounds like fun. 

Nice weather we are having for the first day of the weekend  :roll:  Nothing like 40 mph wind to damper outside activities.

Nice weather we are having for the first day of the weekend  :roll:  Nothing like 40 mph wind to damper outside activities.
Such a lovely ending to it as well.  Cold and windy.  We did end up going out to the old farmstead.  Visited with the grandparents, the parents came as well.  The dog loved the wide open space to run in with no fence and no leash

I ended up cutting the grass at both of our places for over 3 hours  :smt104  No wonder my feet and hands hurt today. Now I am back at work dealing with stuff from last week and seems like everyone in the world.  :smt011

What is everyone's Memorial Day plans? It will be nice just having 3 days off. I really want to get up in the mountains, but apparently most of the roads are still closed this year due to the higher snow accumulations up in the mountains. Need to do some house stuff too. Might go look at flooring with my Dad.

You know the grill will be out.

Back