Sleepless nights lately, what is going on?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I thought I needed to make a thread on this. So personally this is happening to me this last year, and after talking to co-workers experiencing the same thing, and seeing snippets here and there online, has anyone else in the last year noticed that they are waking up more and more in the night, and unable to go back to bed? You will experience restlessness, anxiety, and the feeling of wanting to get up to do something? Why is this happening on a mass scale? I think it has something to do with the Corona virus. I am sure that most of us have had it pass through our system by now, whether we have realized it or not. Either that or something else is causing this. Any other ideas why it is happening on a mass scale?

Man, I have a hard time sleeping anymore. Well not sleeping but waking up super early. It's like my body goes "That is enough sleep for tonight". There is not much else to do but wake up drink coffee and just deal with it. I wonder if it's an age thing?

Interesting, I just thought it was me. I have now come to accept it and just deal with it. I will just watch a show or if it’s the weekend just remain up. I am goi g to have to do more reading about this.

I can't view Twitter (X) comments anymore, maybe because i don't have an account?.

I can't view Twitter (X) comments anymore, maybe because i don't have an account?.
Ya, I know they changed it. I am surprised all the people experiencing the same thing at the exact same time I am waking up. Coincidence?

Back