Pentagon 9/11 video to be made public

John Lear from abovetopsecret.com forums:

"OK. Please know this. I have been a pilot for almost 50 years. No airman has more FAA certificates than I do. I had over 19,000 hours when I retired in 2001, 16,000 in large jets. I have participated in many crash investigations.

I have built airplanes, I have flown them, I have instructed in them, I have raced them and I have crashed them. The hypothesis that the wings and tail and fuel from a Boeing 757 disintegrated from the high kinectic energy of impact is pure, unadulterated, unmitigated B.S."

That is absolutly correct, who ever said that the wing/tail/ whatever disintegrated? I showed you pictures of debris. Sure you can't see whole sections of the wing or tail but would you really expect too? Considering it wasn't a crash landing at low speeds. Honestly, why would the government release frames of the crash that could be made out as a "cruise missile". If this country really did self inflict these wounds, releasing them would be counter productive if they were trying to cover up something.

The pictures of debris that you've cited and shown have been decried as doctored by a good number of authoritative individuals. Therein lies the paradox.

The pictures of debris that you've cited and shown have been decried as doctored by a good number of authoritative individuals. Therein lies the paradox.
There are also a large number of experts who believe or back just about any crazy idea. Look hard enough and you can always find a well respected nut or two that will agree with whatever it is one wants to prove.

There are also a large number of experts who believe or back just about any crazy idea. Look hard enough and you can always find a well respected nut or two that will agree with whatever it is one wants to prove.
Exactly, you could take any picture and say "its been doctored". Kind of reminds me of the "did we really land on the moon" BS. Its these people who start and carry on these therories that devide this country and turn it on itself.

So by your account, nuts exist on either side of the debate?

So by your account' date=' nuts exist on either side of the debate?[/quote']yeah...

I don't think there will ever be an ending to it' date=' not unless some documents got leaked out to prove it.[/quote']They have been implicated with proof in the Pearl Harbor debacle, also the Gulf of Tonkin situation. If they've done it once, what's to stop them from doing it again.

I don't think there will ever be an ending to it' date=' not unless some documents got leaked out to prove it.[/quote']They have been implicated with proof in the Pearl Harbor debacle, also the Gulf of Tonkin situation. If they've done it once, what's to stop them from doing it again.
Hmm I haven't heard about this. More info?

Hmm I haven't heard about this. More info?
There was a gentleman that had scoured the archives (library of Congress) and found ample evidence. He was one of the first that was granted that kind of access. He wrote a detailed book on the subject. Trouble is, can't remember his name. However, the following link should begin to provide food for thought.http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pearl_harbor.htm

Back