Post your recent purchases

Bought a used camper. Can't complain for the money though. Needs some work but should be a fun project.
#picsoritdidnthappen #iknowithappenedpostpicsanyway

Bought mini usb adapter plug for cigarette lighter.

Just got Perm plates for the camper. $97 forever I don't think is that bad of a deal.

Just got Perm plates for the camper. $97 forever I don't think is that bad of a deal.
It is a bad deal if you never use it and just play WOW all the time! :D

It is a bad deal if you never use it and just play WOW all the time! :D
That's why I will be installing the solar kit and inverter soon. Now I can play WoW off grid. Er wait...

T-ring mount for telescope.

Monitor stand (large enough to fit a console underneath). A range extender for my garage to boost my bubble.

Bluetooth keyboard for my Mac.

The correct t-adapter for telescope this time, a Telrad finder, a display port to HDMI adapter, that Driveclub and PS + network. Also a Pelican case and a laser collimator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olioli for the PS4.

Trine Complete for the PS4.

Basically got for free shipping etc. My wife found a old gift card shes needed to use up.

RG+sinanju+box+art+%25281%2529.jpg

Bought a charging station organizer and a power adapter for it. Between the phones and tablets, trying to find a cable and wires everywhere is starting to get annoying.

The Deadly Tower of Monsters for the PS4. (get this game!)

The Crew Complete edition PS4

Picked up BlazBlue Extended for the PS4.

I had to get a new riding battery for my riding lawnmower, and picked up a Tile 2 for my Pastor.

Back