Pizza Hut reloaded

They had to do something. Dominos has been kicking their ass for a long time now.

New stuff does look good.

I always preferred Pizza Hut's texture and taste over Dominos even after Dominos relaunch.

I use to love a sit down Pizza Hut with their golden brown buttery bottom crust in those black iron pans that they use to cook them in. So good. But I find Pizza Hut just isn't the same anymore.

Pizza Hut had a great franchise back in the 80's and 90's. The pizza isn't bad but the company doesn't have their act together and hasn't for a long time.

BTW this comes out tomorrow.

Ordered the two medium, 2 toppings each deal for $14. It was not good quality and they messed up. With the two orders below, on the first pizza, they used only a regular crust and it was terrible. Pizza hut used to have great hand tossed crust,had good texture and taste. They actually gave us this plain type and worse than the original. They also put the BBQ drizzle sauce on the first one when it wasn't ordered on it (but the second one it was) not that it took away from it.

Both crusts were dry and flaky, not the good texture flaky or crispy, but dry and like card board. Looks like Domino's went up ahead in my book. I haven't tried the pan crust, so can't say on that.

1)Medium Hand Tossed Pizza, Hut Favorite Crust Flavor

Premium Crushed Tomato Sauce, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms

2) Medium Thin 'N Crispy ®, BBQ Drizzle, Hut Favorite Crust Flavor

Classic Marinara Sauce, Easy On Cheese, Pepperoni, Mushrooms

I know you are a thin crust fan and other places do better than some but I am a huge bread and crust fan so if you want good, thick, oily, tasty wonderful crust get pan. Of course their pan crust is not even close to what it once was.

I'm not sure what happened to this company. Our Pizza Hut is a complete joke. Their service is a disgrace. They cannot keep managers, mess up on orders, just a terrible experience. My wife and I drove by on a Saturday night at 6:30pm. Not a single car, not one. Can you imagine years ago how busy that place would be? Meanwhile I see Dominos delivery cars everywhere, at all times during my daily commute. It is sad because I would love for Pizza Hut to compete again. I do like their pizza. Unfortunately they have a long ways to go to get my business again.

Speaking of Dominos, if you guys haven't tried their online ordering service, it is wonderful. I always enjoy the order tracker, picking the Jamaican theme with the talking parrot. They really have their shit together.

Funny is how crazy busy the Little Ceasars near our house is. We can see the drive up line from our window/house and it's always 5 to 6 cars back at peak hours on almost every day. I think they sell drugs secretly or something. In this town now it wouldn't surprise me.

The pan style was always awesome with it's texture that's crisp and soft. I haven't tried the new one, probably will have to go that route. I mean the pizza didn't taste bad, but lacked depth and seemed like eating a frozen pizza. I don't like soft chewy dough crust though.

Funny is how crazy busy the Little Ceasars near our house is. We can see the drive up line from our window/house and it's always 5 to 6 cars back at peak hours on almost every day. I think they sell drugs secretly or something. In this town now it wouldn't surprise me.
Our Little Ceasars closed a couple of years ago. The pizza wasn't horrible, it was cheap and fast but I'm not sure there is a worst pizza for leftovers the next day. Tastes like cardboard.

I'm not sure what happened to this company. Our Pizza Hut is a complete joke. Their service is a disgrace. They cannot keep managers, mess up on orders, just a terrible experience. My wife and I drove by on a Saturday night at 6:30pm. Not a single car, not one. Can you imagine years ago how busy that place would be? Meanwhile I see Dominos delivery cars everywhere, at all times during my daily commute. It is sad because I would love for Pizza Hut to compete again. I do like their pizza. Unfortunately they have a long ways to go to get my business again.Speaking of Dominos, if you guys haven't tried their online ordering service, it is wonderful. I always enjoy the order tracker, picking the Jamaican theme with the talking parrot. They really have their shit together.
I remember doing this too when it first came out, was accurate and kind of cool.

Our Little Ceasars closed a couple of years ago. The pizza wasn't horrible, it was cheap and fast but I'm not sure there is a worst pizza for leftovers the next day. Tastes like cardboard.
The pizza is decent enough fresh but yeah left over it's pretty bad.

I'm not really a fan of Pizza Hut or Dominos. Either way, despite what seems to be a consensus, last I saw was that Pizza Hut is still larger than Dominos. How they determine that I have no idea. Hut falls under YUM which would be a number of chains and Dominos (DPZ) is on their own, so tough to make any apples to apples comparisons by that measure. Measuring number of stores wouldn't tell you much about how the businesses are doing necessarily either.

So coworkers ordered pizza from here today. We got "cock-a-doodle bacon" minus the tomatoes. Also got a "giddy-up barbecue chicken". Both were really good, not to bad I would get again.

This got me in the mood for Dominos on Friday. So I had a couple delivered, another perfect order.

This got me in the mood for Dominos on Friday. So I had a couple delivered, another perfect order.
lol you ass. Do you have a Pizza Hut? If so you should try it sometime. I would be interested in what you think.

Back