Paintball sport hobby

jmanz

Reaction score
Not sure if this qualifies as a sport exactly but does anybody get into this? We are trying it for the first tier of a bachelor party. I think it will be fun!

I would love to, I have always wanted to try it.

I also have not had a chance to try it, but have often thought it would be a blast

I would like to rry it sometime as well.....then once I get hit in the nuts or something the fun will be over.

So I can't wait for saturday to roll around to go paintballing. I think its gonna be so fun.

So I can't wait for saturday to roll around to go paintballing. I think its gonna be so fun.
A co-workers husband and kids are big into it, they just got back from a tourniment they went to in another state. I know my sister husband use to be big into it, but they live back east and its a big sport back there. Just doesn't seem to have caught on much around here.

you would think it would catch on more since people are into hunting and guns around here. Its different I know but somewhat similiar concept.

I am also looking forward to trying this out on Saturday. I had to do a search for their website and came across some reviews of their course. Sounds like it is a good setup, of course there aren't many reviews so could just be locals who knows.

LINK: Reviews

Well we had an absolute blast paintballing on saturday. ndboarder, davec, and myself from the forum here attended and just loved it. It was like a video game, the battlefield series comes to mind. Paint flying all over and it stung just enough to give you the fear of getting hit. They had many different style of games and scenarios to keep it fun. And to top it off, my soon to be brother in law got into it with a guy from the other team that we didn't know. Great day, I highly recommend the Combat Ranch south west of Jamestown!

Well we had an absolute blast paintballing on saturday. ndboarder' date=' davec, and myself from the forum here attended and just loved it. It was like a video game, the battlefield series comes to mind. Paint flying all over and it stung just enough to give you the fear of getting hit. They had many different style of games and scenarios to keep it fun. And to top it off, my soon to be brother in law got into it with a guy from the other team that we didn't know. Great day, I highly recommend the Combat Ranch south west of Jamestown![/quote']Sounds cool, I am gonna have to try it sometime!

Yes, saturday's paintball experience was the most fun I've had in quite some time. The variety of game style's and environments at combat ranch kept it interesting and challenging. Pretty sure I'll be picking up my own equipment and getting others from our saturday group and our home area to do the same so we can put on games in our area and also continue to make use of the Combat Ranch.

i have a feeling we will have some things to add to the latest purchases thread very soon.

Well my paintball gun, and accessories will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped, it has been a long wait considering I ordered the stuff the day before the trip.

Well my paintball gun' date=' and accessories will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped, it has been a long wait considering I ordered the stuff the day before the trip.[/quote']Make the wife put on a mask and run around the house, it should be good practice. ;-)

Well my paintball gun' date=' and accessories will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped, it has been a long wait considering I ordered the stuff the day before the trip.[/quote']Make the wife put on a mask and run around the house, it should be good practice. ;-)
that could be hazardous to my health

What? You aren't going to try the whole body paint date idea you had jmanz?

that only works on dates, not when your married :D

Cool!! I should try this :-D Although I think either I'd be dead or single if I attempted this..............or both :cry:

Cool!! I should try this :-D Although I think either I'd be dead or single if I attempted this..............or both :cry:
I think sir, that you are correct.

Back