Trump Being Awesome

O-Tron

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cso5ReiW_wk

I thought this was so awesome that I needed to make a thread about it. 

I'd like to note that I'm still not so sure how I feel about Trump, but I do love a guy who will put the pressure on the media that needs to be there. I'm tired of the media running with half a story or putting opinion out there as news. It's kind of exciting to see a guy encourage journalists to actually practice journalism if they plan to go after him. 

Love, like, indifferent, dislike, or hate, you have to admit, the next four years won't be boring. 

Well today is the day. I actually have "hope" this time. :) 'MERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting here watching the parade I keep wondering to myself "I wonder how many sub-machine gun's are under those Secret Services jackets"? Also notice where they keep their hands. Most of the time their fingers will be interlocked or held at the center of their bodies on their jackets, this is for quicker reaction time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump is said to be signing and executive order tomorrow to direct federal resources toward a border wall between the US and Mexico.

He's hitting it hard out the door, nice to see Him doing what He said He would.

Nice that he'll do what he said - I'm still not sure a wall is a grand idea.  Worked out well in Berlin......

The EPA black out thing worries me. I think it has good intentions to get the EPA cleaned up. At the same time if there was an oil spill no one would ever know about it.

He is really ruffling feathers lately isn't He?

I don't even know what to think anymore to be honest.

This whole latest "Muslim" ban is so out of whack. It's not a Muslim ban at all. These 7 countries are considered "failed States". Meaning that their is no intelligence agencies at work in these countries to communicate with our intelligence agencies. Also another lies he where the media says he blocked countries where he does business. That is because those countries aren't in a "failed state" and their intelligence agencies continue to work with ours. Also does anyone not ever wonder and think that maybe they know something we don't know? I mean the first day of the ban you have Canada attacked by terrorists. Does not anyone remember 9/11 anymore? Do we really need another massive terrorist attack to wake everyone up again? It shouldn't have to come to that.

You don't mess with The Donald or you get fired! xD

You don't mess with The Donald or you get fired! xD
LOL I laughed because I called it. When I first saw the headline of her not going to defend the order I knew she was going to get fired. Checked news later and yep, fired.

LOL I laughed because I called it. When I first saw the headline of her not going to defend the order I knew she was going to get fired. Checked news later and yep, fired.
She was just an "acting" personal, she was already being replaced so basically she had nothing to loose.

You can really see how the media manipulates the news. I am sure we have all heard the Trump wiretap claim. Well people think he is crazy. Then to discredit him I see on the news this morning:

There was no physical wiretap of Trump Tower, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Monday, contradicting an assertion from President Donald Trump. But he said that other forms of surveillance of Trump and his associates have not been ruled out.
Of course there wasn't. This isn't the 60's where you manual had to put a physical bug in a phone etc. This can be done by a computer these days. So yes it is never physical. That is why you have to be careful what you read. The average person may not notice this.

Back