All things World of Warcraft

I had some fun leveling, but now that I hit 120, the fun is slowly going away. The new dungeons are just filled with mobs, way to many. I understand a few before bosses but it's out of had with this x-pac.
Sounds like the norm these days. I think my favorite dungeons I can recall were the 2 jungle ones a while back and most in that expansion.

were the 2 jungle ones
Were those the one way back in they day where the bear mount would drop?

Were those the one way back in they day where the bear mount would drop?
Yeah the 2 zandalari ones.

I don't know I am already kinda burned out with new xpac. I did enjoy the whole "witch" quests things. But I am basically just signing in and running Heroic dungeons and that's about it. (blizz must hate me because I get no drops). None of these expansions seem great to me anymore. The last 3 have sucked if you ask me.

I don't know I am already kinda burned out with new xpac. I did enjoy the whole "witch" quests things. But I am basically just signing in and running Heroic dungeons and that's about it. (blizz must hate me because I get no drops). None of these expansions seem great to me anymore. The last 3 have sucked if you ask me.
I'm still slowly leveling BUT I hate how disjointed and scattered the worlds and quests are. To get anywhere it's a pain. JUST LET ME FLY!
Dungeons and queuing can get lost. Queued the other night, said wait time about 45 minutes. 55 minutes later still nothing. No, sorry that's not good for anyone. Don't give me "DPS always has it that way so be tank or healer" because every dungeon needs 3 dps and they are important too so fix that. I don't know just not much in return playing for my short time I can even get on. I did get randomly invited to a guild that seems pretty active and nice but without the time to invest it's not the same.

I'm still slowly leveling BUT I hate how disjointed and scattered the worlds and quests are
The questing was the most fun I have had so far. 2 of the story lines are good, I have basically given up on the third.

Dungeons and queuing can get lost.
Get on and run with me, being a healer is almost instant and if I have to wait it's only about3 minutes.

I did get randomly invited to a guild that seems pretty active and nice but without the time to invest it's not the same.
Really? Good you can invite me. I joined one of the biggest but I see everyone left and went to a new server and it is dead now.

All I could think about last night running with @C Pav was "redbull it gives you wings"!

All I could think about last night running with @C Pav was "redbull it gives you wings"!
LOL was that you or another player who had to keep pulling me to the group?

LOL was that you or another player who had to keep pulling me to the group?
Me. :sneaky:

Dungeons are kinda hard for me as a healer right now. For the life of me I can't get a new weapon to drop and it's actually tough to heal. Most people are on the old mentality of I'll just pull everything, but not everyone is geared right now.

@C Pav I hope you understand my comments above now about the dungeons having to many mobs. BTW what addons are you using?

@C Pav I hope you understand my comments above now about the dungeons having to many mobs. BTW what addons are you using?
Geez just too much trash but oh well.
Add ons well seems not many. Stupid changes don't allow the greatest NPC Scan anymore. Basically only really using the upgrade gear one that tells me which is best gear.

So your using Pawn then?

I would highly recommend:

GTFO, tells you when you need to get out of things must have

DBM of course

The undermine journal - see how much things are worth

can i mog it - lets you know if you dont have it in your collection

bad boy spam bloker - clean up chat

Get those at least man.

So your using Pawn then?I would highly recommend:
GTFO, tells you when you need to get out of things must have

DBM of course

The undermine journal - see how much things are worth

can i mog it - lets you know if you dont have it in your collection

bad boy spam bloker - clean up chat

Get those at least man.
Oh I do have GTFO I believe and DBM as well. Just not sure if installed properly or not like it used to where you would hear the awesome voices or see much on screen stuff. I guess last night I was getting prompts to hide or move and such so must be working.
I just want to go home and play. Get to 120, equip the nice gifts the one guy gave me, and then be bored of it. Or go run old content I never finished and mount run. Some day you and a few others need to help me finish Blood Infusion for that legendary.

Trial of Style just started today. This is your only chance to grab the outfit. I got first on my first try. :D

I hate to say it but once again I think I am going to cancel. Getting busy again and the new expansion is "meh".

I hate to say it but once again I think I am going to cancel. Getting busy again and the new expansion is "meh".
Sad to see this but I understand.

Whelp cancelled.

So I signed on last night and entered a new land? Then fought a couple of rares and got some serious loot? Well apparently the WoW community is up in arms and bitching about some sort of messup and wanting Blizzard to rollback the servers. Apprently from quick reading this morning they messed up and gave all these achivements and loot for some people that singed in early and now they have an unfair advantage.

Back