All things related to Nintendo platforms

Been thinking about it. Not sure if I will do this on my own or wait and see what happens around birthday time....

Better make room for @jmanz in here.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... that's a good one
Haven't you heard? Sony and MS are closing up shop and getting out of the gaming market.

Haven't you heard? Sony and MS are closing up shop and getting out of the gaming market.
I heard Lizard Squad stole their megahertz.

I heard Lizard Squad stole their megahertz.
Even if the chip in there was a Dorito it would be more powerful than the Wii U

Even if the chip in there was a Dorito it would be more powerful than the Wii U
Not cool ranch!

Nintendo brought the Wii mode today I guess. They are going to start selling Wii games on the Wii U console now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo brought the Wii mode today I guess. They are going to start selling Wii games on the Wii U console now.
It's always been able to play Wii games through right? This is just that they are going to start selling them digitally in the eShop?

It's always been able to play Wii games through right? This is just that they are going to start selling them digitally in the eShop?
Correct.

I really thought @C Pav was going to join the club yesterday. :(

It's gonna be one hell of a year for Nintendo with their new Amiibos. These things are so hot! Nintendo can't even keep up with production. Such a genius idea too. People like a physical memento. Plus it can actually do something. Basically it's just a physical DLC.

eTHkFWm.jpg

Played a bunch of Mario today. I have to say they did an excellent job on that game. Each level is completely unique. Almost each one you enter it is entirely new. Has some great fun mechanics to it also. I made it up to browser castle but I need 130x green stars to enter it. I am sitting at about 76. So that means that I would have to go back to old level and collect more green stars. Ughhh. :(

Amiibo's really don't differ from things like Disney Infinity or Spyro swap force stuff. Other than maybe they could be used in multiple games, depending what dev's do.

Either way, I have some bulk blinker fluid for sale at a huge discount to the guy that has 35K to invest in amiibo's for no apparent good reason.

Rock 'N' Racing coming to the Wii U. It will be $5.99. Reminds me of the old Ivan Off Road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back