Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

OK, time to have this topic. Anti-Vaxxers, opioid epidemic and idiots.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
First off if you are offended by this because you believe that vaccinations cause autism or that prescribing pain meds WHEN ABSOLUTELY NEEDED leads to a drug addict or that CBD oil cures all then GTFO!

Vaccinations DO NOT cause Autism. Autism has been around forever and, just like cancer, was just never diagnosed. How about studying the problem of overly "diagnosing" kids with autism or ADD rather than facing the fact that kids have energy and need to use it up outside. Saying that "a doctor" came out and said how bad vaccinations are and they cause autism is just a lying, paid for, idiot and buying into that nonsense is the same. You telling me you would rather have terrible diseases back? Move to a 3rd world country and enjoy your life.

Opioid epidemic is about the same. I get that pain pills have been over prescribed so not arguing that. BUT I am pretty sure the normal person who needs them and got them for a surgery isn't going to turn into a pill popping, pill stealing overdosing drug addict. Drug addicts are going to get them no matter what and those are the ones who are and will always be wanting them and nothing will change. What I am saying is those who are seeking the feeling of them are always and have always seeked it. Being prescribed the pills didn't suddenly change them.

That ties into the recent CBD oil or other "natural cures" that cures all. The people who say you don't need pain pills or anything else if you take CBD oil. UMMM NO. I don't think I am going to go in for my surgery prep and say "No need for that anesthesia as I'm taking CBD oil." Try it and report back to me. That is all I have to say about that. I'm not saying that there are not some good and beneficial natural foods and supplements one can use but to say they are utterly amazing and fix all is a no from me.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Opioid epidemic is about the same. I get that pain pills have been over prescribed so not arguing that. BUT I am pretty sure the normal person who needs them and got them for a surgery isn't going to turn into a pill popping, pill stealing overdosing drug addict. Drug addicts are going to get them no matter what and those are the ones who are and will always be wanting them and nothing will change. What I am saying is those who are seeking the feeling of them are always and have always seeked it. Being prescribed the pills didn't suddenly change them.
Aren't most of these drugs proven though to makes you want them though? That is why they prescribe only a small amount? I think a lot of people either go into surgeries or keep getting these pills to sell them. I also think that most doctors prescribe these because they get kickbacks from major pharmaceutical companies. Didn't the FBI just bust a bunch of doctors etc. prescribing opioids for money?

That ties into the recent CBD oil or other "natural cures" that cures all. The people who say you don't need pain pills or anything else if you take CBD oil. UMMM NO. I don't think I am going to go in for my surgery prep and say "No need for that anesthesia as I'm taking CBD oil." Try it and report back to me. That is all I have to say about that. I'm not saying that there are not some good and beneficial natural foods and supplements one can use but to say they are utterly amazing and fix all is a no from me.
I think a lot of natural cures work (to a point). I don't know anything about CBD oil, but I think it does have some good results with young kids and seizures from what I have hear. I think there are some good medicines that may come from marijuana but people have always been told to stay away from it and that it was a bad drug so they have never explored the medical possibilities. I think it has been proven to be good for cataracts?