The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

I am impressed on how well Dark did, even beating out some big competitors.

JOKPhmF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been hooked on the Umbrella Academy lately. I thought it was going to be some dumb superhero show, but it's not at all.

F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FCRWFAWrwwwQ%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

I see they brought Kobra Kai to Netflix. Started it last night.

nt%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2Fcobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg

I see they brought Kobra Kai to Netflix. Started it last night.nt%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2Fcobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg
Started this also last night. Pretty awesome as I've heard.

Really enjoy Kobra Kai. Finished the First season last night. I had to put it on hold while I finished the second season of The Umbrella Academy.

Been watching the American barbecue showdown. Makes me hungry each time.

Finished American barbecue showdown last night. It was decent show if you like cooking and barbecue. Hopefully they release another season.

Tonight on Netflix.

I know I am a little late to the party, but watched 'The Town' last night. I really enjoyed it. If you like movies like 'Heat' you will enjoy this one.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70127227

If you like John Wick style of movies, you will probably like this one.

Watched 'The week of' last night. It was a good fun movie. Had one scene in the middle with Chris Rock that I almost died laughing over. If your looking for something fun, I would recommend it.

I've been watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. If you like Blade Runner you will probably like it. Or want to get in the mood for Cyberpunk 2077 coming out.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80097140

Don't forget this Friday is the new season of Kobra Kai!

Anyone else watching Netflix less and less? I feel like their quality has degraded in the last year. Yes they get a few series here and there, but it seems like most companies have their own streaming services anymore, and they are no longer allowing their movies/shows on Netflix. Seems like they get nothing new anymore. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

Anyone else watching Netflix less and less? I feel like their quality has degraded in the last year. Yes they get a few series here and there, but it seems like most companies have their own streaming services anymore, and they are no longer allowing their movies/shows on Netflix. Seems like they get nothing new anymore. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
IMO, Neflix has never had a good movie selection. They do have good series though which is mainly what I watch. But I think everything got pushed back/delayed due to Covid which is why there is a bit of a lull now everywhere.

IMO, Neflix has never had a good movie selection. They do have good series though which is mainly what I watch. But I think everything got pushed back/delayed due to Covid which is why there is a bit of a lull now everywhere.
They had a a good movie selection, but it was a long time ago. Right at the beginning of moving more toward digital streaming and not just sending X number of rental discs at a time. New-ish movies that were just becoming available to rent on disc were also digital, now instead of a few months after theater release it's a few years (maybe) before they show up on Netflix.

They had a a good movie selection, but it was a long time ago. Right at the beginning of moving more toward digital streaming and not just sending X number of rental discs at a time. New-ish movies that were just becoming available to rent on disc were also digital, now instead of a few months after theater release it's a few years (maybe) before they show up on Netflix.
Good point, I forgot about the disc sending era through the mail. They did have a good selection then. I stand corrected. (y)

Finished Cobra Kai season 3 last night. I binged watched it. Was an excellent season!

200.gif

I see they pulled The Office off Netflix to move it to Peacock. That was quite a blow to Netflix.

Back