Oil bust inevitable

This is so dumb, these people & leaders chant death to America all the time, and yet we would buy from them? Talk about a deal with the devil.

I did see Shell and some of these bigger oil companies pull out of Russia, you think they would be looking for new opportunities to drill over here in America.

Democrats and government in general are so dumb. Cave into the whining and complaining from a generation of degenerates that have no real understandning of anything and how things work in real life. Day 1, as I said, sign in crazy executive actions to kill/hurt our independence on oil as well as our economy, jobs and so many other things and wonder why we are where we are at. Why, why do they (democrats and so many others) hate our own country?

It's for the votes. Allow illegals in and let them vote, give out handouts upon handouts to freeloading trash and get rich from the corrupt power and manipulation of all of us and the stock marktets/world markets. We hard working types that still actually love what our country should stand for, and used to, pay the taxes for this as well as endure the punishment. 

A country and growing generation that hates America, applauds criminals and criminal behavior, calls criminals heroes and anyone that speaks out a racist white supremecist, lazy anti-work woke losers that get there way. I can go on but it's a long list of things to rant on.

Well we just bumped up here again, to $3.69. Previously $3.45.

[QUOTE='jmanz]Well we just bumped up here again, to $3.69. Previously $3.45.
[/QUOTE]You're the leader now, jumped only .5 cents here today. Were at 3:55

Gas jumped another 10 cents here yesterday to $3.59. That's a 10 cent jum 2 times in either back to back days or within 3 days.

@nodle I'm seeing $3.75 for you now at your Exxon. Confirm?

I can't confirm, but I drove by last night and we were at $3.52, if so that is a massive jump 😬

EDIT* just talked to coworker and can confirm that it's $3.75 now, he just filled up.

I wonder when we will start hearing of fuel shortages at the pumps in the big cities?

[QUOTE='jmanz]I wonder when we will start hearing of fuel shortages at the pumps in the big cities?
[/QUOTE]You're right, that will be coming next. remember when those idiots were filling everything popssible?

Los Angeles.

image.png

Now the US is in talks with Venezuela about lifting sanctions so they can get their oil back online. And also wants Saudi Arabia to pump more oil. But yet no word on increasing production here. I'm puzzled.

Well, the puzzle piece is all people that run the show, government officials, higher ups, the elite, all have ties in the oil. If you dig local it does two things, goes against their green energy push, and they also lose their cut. They would rather trade your lifestyle, and not give a shit about you, as long as they get their money. The government is not looking for the best of their citizens anymore, it's all about as long as they get theirs. They know what's coming and they are doing their hardest to gather up as much as possible. Americans aren't dumb, the easiest soulution is to drill locally and cut out the middle man, but you see the middle man is them. 

We broke the record boys!

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the U.S. hit a new record high of $4.104 on Monday, surpassing the previous record of $4.103 set in 2008 according to data from GasBuddy.

Gas up another $.10 cents in one day here. 

Gas went up 20 cents to $3.89 here today.

Back