What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Souix Nation over Keystone Pipeline.
Ya this will be interesting. Lets steal your land, then put you on reservations. Oh wait now were gonna run a large pipeline across what we already gave you.

Saw it on the cable talking head shows. Souix take this as an act of war. They posed it to Hoven of course he ignored it.

Apparently the pipeline has been knocked down. (for now).

Ya this will be interesting. Lets steal your land, then put you on reservations. Oh wait now were gonna run a large pipeline across what we already gave you.
Little off topic, but what's funny is the Native American's probably stole the land from someone else before them. Do you think they were the first here? If even, they probably used bloodshed to capture other land themselves. I'm not saying anything against them as individuals, but if one looked into the history of culture and war, it is not pretty. Nature took its course all over the world from the beginning of time. Trust me, there has been much worse than the American "Caucasians" being blamed for what they did.

I actually thought the Vikings were the first ones here?

Well, Obama is sure doing good with trying to disarm America within and thin out our troops into every countries business.

Now think if we are so stretched thing and Iran, North Korea, and Russia and China get involved we can't handle it all at the same time.

Many people seem to live in a fantasy bubble that think nothing out there is bad and that it's some type of novel. They become scared and squeamish of the thought of any violence. The unfortunate truth is that there are many bad people out there in sizes larger than America that want us all wiped out and have the means.

On one hand, we don't want to cause fear among the public with the thought of terrible war, which doesn't do any good, but we shouldn't become weak either.

I'm telling you this whole deal with Iran really is a deal with the devil. This is just the beginning of something bad. Mark my words.

I'm telling you this whole deal with Iran really is a deal with the devil. This is just the beginning of something bad. Mark my words.
Can you be drafted into the Crusades? Or does it come to you?

So lets see we just made a deal with an enemy Iran. Now Russia does starts selling them missiles.

oVfBLsE.gif

Russia lifts ban on supplying S-300 missiles to Iran

They also lifted the wheat export ban according to the radio, but I haven't found any articles to support that, or elaborate for context. Near as I can tell, they were trying to keep the wheat in country, but since the have had better yields they can provide for themselves.

Russia fighting back with low cost wheat. Wonder how it will affect farmers who are getting in the fields now.

I have to laugh, we put sanctions on Russia. Then try to make a deal with Iran in our favor, only to help Russia profit!

WBa8ZPX.gif

You like politics @O-Tron . What do you think of this whole Iran deal?

Back