NOOOOOOOO Cro Cop

Dude, you posted this before the event aired on spike this evening.  There was a tape delay because it was in the UK.  I saw the title of the thread before the fights started.  :smt011

:smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Dude, you posted this before the event aired on spike this evening.  There was a tape delay because it was in the UK.  I saw the title of the thread before the fights started.  :smt011
lol i know i ran across it to, everyone was pissed. Still can't believe he got taken down so easy.

I wasn't so surprised he got taken down, I was surprised that he couldn't stop the ground n pound.  I think Herb Dean did him a favor when he restarted the fight on the feet but well we know what happened next.  He got caught, shit happens like that but I'm concerned with his knee/ankle.  That thing was bent backwards badly.  I hope he doesn't retire because he talked about rejoining the anti-terrorist team again.

This is good news. 

Mirko arrived to his hometown today, he was limping a bit. He said: I deserved that loss because of the way i was fighting. I fall down every now and then, i was twice in this situation, after Randleman and after Fedor and i got back up again, i will be back this time too, that is a part of my career. I have 4 more fights to come and i will do them all.

:smt011 I don't know what to say he lossed again. :( It's wierd you can tell he could take them down at any moment but he just didn't do to much.

He had a very poor gameplan tonight, and last time out as well.  He fought a decent first round but in the second and third he just looked to load up with the left high kick which everybody knows is coming.  He needs to change his style a bit but I don't know if his heart is in it anymore.  He gets discouraged to easily.

He had a very poor gameplan tonight, and last time out as well.  He fought a decent first round but in the second and third he just looked to load up with the left high kick which everybody knows is coming.  He needs to change his style a bit but I don't know if his heart is in it anymore.  He gets discouraged to easily.
Ya it was strange it was like he didn't even want to be there, it's like i don't feel like doing this.

:smt011 Cro Cop just does not seem to be made for UFC.

Back